ch19 co-parenting

[the comments from last chapter...you liked that plot twist didn't you?]

authors pov

11:00 AM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"so, what do you want to do today, aimilios?" izuku asks as aimilios' on izuku's shoulders. it is a day that y/n and keigo are really busy to take care of aimilios' and izuku is free. y/n was to stubborn to ask izuku herself so keigo had to.

"dunno, daddy," aimilios says as they walk into izuku's hero agency, entering the lobby. aimilios yawns, tears prickling up in the corners of his eyes. "i'm kinda tired..." aimilios says. izuku hums, nodding. 

"oh, okay. do you wanna sleep-"

"hi, deku!"

"hello, mr midoriya,"

"how are you today?"

"is that a child?"

"he has a kid?"

"he's a dilf? damn,"

"it's like he gets sexier everyday,"

"guys," izuku says, getting all his workers, interns, employees, secretaries, receptionists attention. "please lower your voices. this is my son, aimilios. he's feeling a little tired so after a few minutes, could someone send up some blankets into my office, please?"

they nod, whispering to each other instead. 

"thank you,"

~

izuku walks into his secluded office, placing a very sleepy aimilios on the couch. aimilios clutches on the a green pillow with his fingers, his white wings surrounding him like a blanket. izuku smiles softly at him, putting the red duffle bag near his desk.

'n/n used to always do that...' he thinks, taking out his phone. 'even before we where together...' he takes a picture, ready to send it to y/n. 'maybe she won't leave me on read this time,'

n/n :p

[insert image]

that's cute 

*gasp*

who are u 

and what

have u done wiv n/n

IM KIDDING

please dont leave me on read

is there anything else you need

midoriya?

yeah actually

when u sleep

do your wings still wrap around yourself?

yeah

y?

is milios doing the same thing?

yh

i was just checking it was normal

and all those notes from ua

they were obviously a waste

how dare you

those notes are everything

but you can't remember shit abt my quirk?

hm

aight

you're rude

ik

text me if something else happens to milios

alright

seen

a knock echoes through the room. izuku looks at aimilios hoping he's still asleep and he is. 

"come in," an intern with dyed teal hair and glasses walks in with two folded blankets, a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a black coffee. they place the blanket beside aimilios and give the hot drinks to izuku. "thank you, sam,"

sam nods, bowing at izuku and walks out the office. izuku looks at aimilios again before his phone goes off. 

he takes it out of his pocket seeing a call from katsuki. he answers it.

"where are you?!" katsuki shouts into the phone. 

"what do you mean?" izuku asks, looking over to aimilios. "i'm at the-"

"there's a villain. a big one. in the middle of town-" the call disconnects. 

"fuck," izuku whispers as he gets another call. "y/n-" 

"i'm already in the middle of town. if you really want to leave milios, you can," y/n says, through her ear piece. she blocks an attack from a villain with a sword with her own feather.  she grunts, sending feathers to stop rocks from falling onto other civilians. "i have more than one feather on him and-keigo move!"

the call ends, leaving izuku shaken up. 

"fuck,"