Pride Month Special

Hey guys! In celebration of Pride month, I decided to make a little short story of how Tyler and Andy celebrate Pride month with the spirits!

I'm also making short stories for Hard to Get and FURst is a Curse as well! So unless you're reading this late, be sure to look forward to that! Onto the short story!

—————————————————————————

Andy's POV~

Pride month is here! The day where the people of the lgbtq community celebrate themselves and appreciate who they are! It's nice to know that we have people around us we can depend on. To celebrate Pride Month, Tyler and the spirits are coming with us to the pride parade!

"So, what's the pride parade like anyway?" asked Aberforth who was curious. The spirits were certainly excited for it. Considering they've never been to the pride parade. Or a parade at all for that matter.

"I haven't been to the pride parade myself, honestly. But I heard it's really fun. The streets are filled with people from the lgbtq community. And it's very colorful too!" I said excitedly. Vernon put his hand on his chin and closed his eyes to think about it.

"I'm picturing a lot of flower pedals. So many colored ones that are spread across the street." Sirius soon followed suit as he stated his thoughts too.

"Lights on trees, the streetlights so bright that the night sky can hardly be seen." I chuckled at their thoughts. I personally have never gone to one of these parades before either. I don't think Tyler has either. Phoenix then got between the two of them to get close to me.

"I heard parades have baton groups that spin flaming batons!" I nod my head at his excitement.

"I'm not sure if they have them there, but there are groups in the world that do spin fire batons." Phoenix's eyes sparkled at the thought and rubbed his cheek against my arm. I chuckled and pat his head. Soon, Sirius and Vernon both tried to squeeze their way into the crowded space between Tyler and my chair, both of them wanting to be pet as well.

Soon enough, after a really long drive, we finally managed to find a place to park and got out two chairs. Unfortunately, we can't exactly have the spirits bring their own chairs for obvious reasons. So they'll have to do try and get comfortable.

Tyler whispered in my ear as he sat down. "I heard of a large group of lgbtq members called the Flaggots. They're a colorguard group that's very talented. And very in sync as well, which makes it better." I nod my head. "I think I've seen a few of their videos on Facebook or Instagram." Tyler nods and soon enough, the parade starts. We enjoyed seeing all the people in the parade.

Tyler and I both were excited to see the Flaggots. And surely enough, they came. We were excited to see them dance and toss their flags. It was a pretty sight. However, speaking of pretty sights, we noticed something out of the ordinary. There was a beastman with purple colored fur, and it looked like a colorful aura enveloped them.