Christmas special

Hey guys! Christmas special is here! Just a bit of a FYI, but I'm doing this completely improvised as I couldn't come up with a plot beforehand. So if it's bad, or just not to your standards, I'm sorry. Anyway, let's see how this goes ^w^

Andy's POV~

I stared outside of my window as I continued to watch the snow fall to the ground. To say it was a beautiful sight was an understatement. It's beyond beautiful. I've always liked Winter and snow. I mean, I'm not too fond of the cold, but there's always hot cocoa, blankets, or-

"ANDYYYYYYY!!!" I was interrupted by the shout of a very familiar voice as well as being tackled onto the couch by the spirit of the river. Or as you all know him, Aberforth.

His tail wagged greatly as he nuzzled into me, holding me close to his chest with a large grin on his face. From the corner of my eye, I could see the other spirits. Anvindr had an irritated look on his face. The others just watched with a slightly annoyed look, which failed to measure the same amount of annoyance as Anvindr.

Anvindr soon came over to the river spirit and pulled him away before picking me up and setting me down on his lap. There, he gently held me close and lightly nuzzles my cheek with his. The others took part in the cuddling as well.

"What the heck was that for?! He's my destined too you know!" Aberforth said with a hint of anger towards the wind spirit.

"You need to be gentle with him! Even if he is our destined, he's still fragile! You shouldn't be so rough with him!" Anvindr said as he lightly tightened his grip on my waist.

"Says the one who just tightened their grip! You're just jealous that Andy loves me even more at this time of year! I know he loves winter, and I'll cause a blizzard for him if needed!" Aberforth said with confidence.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. It's only snowing because I was a bit upset it wasn't. Christmas is here soon, and there's not much snow. In my eyes, Christmas is not complete if there's no snow on the ground.

"Yeah?! Well I can make the winds blow harder than you can since all you can do is make it snow or rain! Have fun causing a blizzard without the wind!" Anvindr got up from the couch, leaving me there as he went over to Aberforth and they started their argument. I seriously question why these two argue so much. Vernon got up and tried to settle things between the two.

Phoenix and Sirius both sat beside me on both sides and held me close to them.

"Idiots." Sirius said as he held me close.

"Agreed." Phoenix replied to Sirius.

We continued to relax as Vernon tried his best to settle the argument between Anvindr and Aberforth. I was about to yell at the two to keep quiet since their arguing was getting annoying. However, they were shut up as my front door opened with the sound of Tyler and Furaih coming in.

"We have gifts, snacks, and food! Let's enjoy the holiday!" Tyler said happily as he brought in a load of things. Furaih and him made a couple of trips. And that's just on presents alone. Furaih was surprisingly good at carrying the gifts.

Furaih's clothing was very different from what we usually see. He's usually wearing some Japanese style clothing, but he's now wearing what almost looks like a Santa suit. Only without the hat and the jacket being a button up. And the top few buttons being unbuttoned to leave his chest slightly exposed.

Furaih came into the living room and looked around.

"Wow, isn't this a bit of a sad sight. Not a single stocking, garland, or anything Christmas like in here. Not even a Christmas tree."