four

[ heejin pov ]

no obviously im not going to the damn office, im just walking around the school, then i got a text from sooyoung.

hasoo🦢🙄

heej

yoz wassup

whr are u?

idk, somewhere around the school.

fucking hell, why did you talk back to the teacher.

i was merely jst answering him, wat u on ab?

and this is why you're going to get expelled soon.

shush, don't curse, i don't have anywhere else to go.

bastard.

fuck off

i'll meet you during lunch if you don't come back.

aight byes.

i then stopped using my phone and looked up at where i was at. i realised i was walking to the direction of class 1, which was hyunjin's class.

i continue walking near her class and i realised her teacher was mr lee, my worst hated teacher. i mean i hate all teachers but him, he's really something else i hate.

he saw me and he stopped me from walking.

"miss jeon!" he shouted from the class, i rolled my eyes and stopped walking.

"what?" i replied monotonously while death staring him.

everyone in the class was looking at me, i looked around the class and saw hyunjin, she frowned with the questioning look while looking at me.

i looked away and looked back at mr lee.

"bro what do you want? you called me but you aren't saying shit." i directed to mr lee.

"why are you not in class and walking around?" mr lee folded his arm.

"oh mr choi asked me to go to the office." i simply replied.

"this isn't the direction to the office?" mr lee said with a questioning tone.

"do you think im dumb? are you dumb or are you dumb? you think i'll actually go to the office?" i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"you're so rude do you know that jeon heejin!" mr lee exclaimed.

"yes i know that, i don't need your useless reminder, just shut your damn mouth and go back to teaching your first and smartest class." i said.

"i wonder how your class is doing with you inside." mr lee sighed.

"you don't have to wonder, you left our class because you said i was too rude and you came to teach this first class in this whole school. so why wonder when you can continue helping the people in this class score high and go to the top university or something." i chuckled.