seventeen

"heejin." i heard a faint whisper and felt someone shaking me up lightly. i slowly opened my eyes and saw jiwon? oh right early dismissal today too.

"jiwon?" i mumbled.

"jiwon? jiwon isn't here anymore heejin." sooyoung said.

"right.." i mumbled as i used my hands to cover my face and hid my face away from the sun for awhile. "right yeah, lets go." i said as i picked up my bag and stood up.

i slowly dragged my feet along the hallways, behind sooyoung and jinsoul. i followed them to the gate where we met up with the rest of the girls.

"hey, right yeah, um, sorry." i apologised awkwardly to haseul and vivi. haseul raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"sorry for what?" vivi asked.

"for whatever happened during lunch, whatever i was being rude to you."

"oh that's fine!" haseul said and hugged me.

i turned to hyunjin where she was looking at us with a wide smile plastered on her face. hyunjin is one of the most genuine person i've ever met and i love that so fucking much.

"hey let's go out for the whole day today!" jiwoo suggests and some were contemplating but hell yeah im down.

"sure!" some of us replied enthusiastically while some were still thinking.

"come on vivi unnie! it's gonna be fun!" chaewon persuaded and hyejoo kept adding on to convince haseul too.

"ok fine." haseul and vivi finally agreed and we all shouted in happiness.

"girls, keep it down." mrs kim said and we just bowed to greet her and walked out of the school.

"so where shall we go?" jungeun asked while we were walking.

"let's go to the amusement park!" yerim suggested.

"i'd rather go to the water park." yeojin replied.

"waterpark's fine by me." hyunjin and i said.

"water park or amusement park? either way there's no school tomorrow and it's only 11.30 am so we have a lot of time." jinsoul asked haseul.

"you guys can choose." vivi said and in the end all of us agreed to go to the water park.

"let's go home to change first." jungeun said and we went separate ways to go home.

"heekki, i don't have anything good for swimming." hyunjin said.

"it's alright, i have extra." i said and tossed hyunjin a set of swimsuit. she went into the toilet to change into her swimsuit and layered it with another set of clothes which she is going to wear after playing in the water park.

we met up at the train station and took the train to the nearest train station by the waterpark.

"IM SO EXCITED!" yeojin and jiwoo shouted at the same time.

"shush y'all." jungeun said and they nodded and ran towards the lockers where we rented to put our things.

"LETS GOOO" we shouted and ran toward the water and jumped into it.

"let's go on that ride!!" jiwoo suggested and as looked up at the ride and it's literally dropping from a high place all the way down what the fuck. but sure im always down for these things.

"hey hyun, you should ride with me." i said.

"im scared though." hyunjin said with a worried tone.

"it's fine don't be scared, you can just hug me from behind." i said and hyunjin hesitantly agreed.