fifty three

hyunjin brought me to a mall where those high class people goes to, where everything there is expensive af.

"babe, those things here are expensive af." i said.

"i know baby, im treating you once in awhile, gotta do it for my princess you know." hyunjin said and interlocked our fingers.

we walked around the mall and we saw haseul alone, in a jewellery store looking at some rings.

"unnie!" i greeted as pushed her slightly to scare her.

"yah!" haseul shouted and covered her mouth.

"sorry." i apologised and went beside her while hyunjin came beside me.

"planning to propose?" i asked and haseul turns her head towards me.

"yes heeji— hyunjin?"

"hi unnie." hyunjin said and put her hand on my shoulder.

"are y'all back together or what." haseul asked with a confused tone.

"yes we are back together." hyunjin said and pat my head.

"oh that's cute, okay anyways, what ring do you think vivi will like?"

"hmm, what bout this?" i asked as i pointed to the rose gold diamond ring that i like.

"not really, she's not into too much of rose gold."

"oh welp, it's nice and i really like it." i said and haseul chuckles.

"i know, you've been into rose gold since i met you." haseul said.

hyunjin pov

mental note: heejin likes rose gold and she likes this rose gold diamond ring.

"why'd you come here alone anyways?" heejin asked.

"well i obviously cant ask vivi to follow me." haseul replied.

"like why didn't you ask like hyejoo or something." heejin said.

"nah, they're too busy with their girlfriends or fiancé" haseul said and went back to looking at the rings.

"wait are hyejoo and chaewon married?" i asked.

"they're engaged." haseul said and i let out an "oh".

man they're all engaged and i just got heejin back. nevermind, i will propose to heejin soon.

"okay, we're gonna go now. byebye, goodluck in finding a ring for your wife." heejin said and we went to walk around the mall.

"im cold." heejin mumbled and i felt her hand tighten around mine, probably trying to gain more warmth.

i let go of her hand and took my coat off and help her wear it.

"still cold?" i asked and held her hands again.

"nope." she replied as she sticks closer to me.

time passed

"let's go have dinner." i said and we went to a restaurant.

we ordered steak and wine. it's a really high class restaurant.

"hyunjin— i mean baby." heejin called and i looked up to look at her.

"hm?"

"i've gotta pick this call up." heejin said.

"go pick it up then." i said and answered the call.

soon later, she came back and sighed.

"what's wrong?" i asked and put my hand on top of hers and caressed it with my thumb.

"just some work stuff, ryujin called and said there's gonna be a couple of interviewees coming on monday and there are more reports and documents for me to sign and do." heejin said.

"hey you can give me some documents and reports to do you know, you're the boss either way." i said and smiled.

"i'll see what needs to be done first, let's just enjoy this date." heejin said and i nodded.

"hey you know it's okay to call me by my name right?" i said.

"yeah i know, just don't want to, cause you're my girlfriend." heejin replied.

we started talking about high school days, reminiscing the past.

"oh my gosh, remember that time you fought with hyejoo or something and our group was like split up because of your fight." i said and heejin nodded her head and laughed.

"that was so funny." heejin said.

"what did y'all even fight about?" i asked because they didn't tell me what happened then.

"i think it was because apparently i cheated in the game or something? she's just a sore loser." heejin said.

"please that's so childish." i said.

"dude you're as childish during high school too. you literally fought with minghao because you thought he was gonna steal me away or something." heejin said.

"oh shut up. i didn't know he had a boyfriend." i scoffed and heejin just laughed.

time passed

i spoilt heejin a little today and bought her all the things she wanted.

"did you enjoy today?" i asked and heejin nodded and gave a wide smile.

"okay. go in, im going home now." i said and kissed heejin's forehead and then her lips.

"bye baby, stay safe. i love you." heejin said.

"i love you too princess, lock all the doors and window okay." i said and heejin nodded.

"byebye." i said and she closed the door and i walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for a bus home.