1🎸

Y/N pov:
My name is y/n and I live in Oulu, Finland. I moved here because of my best friend Joonas, he is in a band called blind channel.
It's crazy that i know Joonas for 6 years and he still hasn't introduced me to the band. Like i said i know Joonas for 6 years and only just, because of some stupid school action for musicians, where our teacher sent us. Joonas actually won this competition and since this day we have never stopped talking. Sometimes i help Joonas with text to his songs that he is making for himself and then we play the song together. Okay moving on because Joonas just got home to our apartment.
„Hi y/n i'm home" Joonas said and he goes to sit on the couch. „Hey, Joonas how was practice with the band?" I asked him with a smile on my face. „Yeah, it was pretty good!! i also showed them your text that you made for my song and they really liked it and Niko said he would like to meet you" Joonas said. I was super happy that they or Niko wants to meet me and that they liked my text but at the same time, i'm kinda nervous. „Yo hey y/n will you come with me tomorrow to practice so they can meet you?" Joonas said while he moved to the kitchen to get something for dinner. „Umm okay, when does your practice start so i can wake up on time?" i said while going to the kitchen. „We are starting at 9 am but you can come about i don't know 11am? you don't need to wake up early like me. " Joonas smiled. He is so sweet i'm really happy that he is my best friend. „Thank you Joonas, but it's okay i will wake up at the same time as you" Joonas opened text messages and texted to their group chat that i will go with him tomorrow. „Okay y/n/n i will go get some sleep, good night love you" He gets up and kisses me on my forehead. „Good night Joonas, love you too."  It looks like for a lot of people that me and Joonas are dating, but we are doing our little "rituals" since we were about 15 years old so it's normal for us. I did the dishes and then i get to my bedroom. I changed into my pyjamas and grabbed my book. I was reading till 11pm and then i decided that i will go to tik tok. I was on tik tok for about 30 minutes, because i need to wake up early tomorrow. I really hope Joonas will not forget that i'm going to practice with him hahaha.

Joonas pov:
It's currently 7:30 am and i get out of my bed. I'm taking shower in the morning because usually, i get home from practice really late. I took a shower and decided that i will make pancakes for myself and y/n for breakfast. When i served pancakes on the table i went to wake up y/n. „Y/N WAKE UP!!!" i screamed and y/n jumped out of her bed faster than ferrari. I started laughing and she hitted my arm. „Okay okay okay, i'm sorry and btw pancakes are waiting for you in the kitchen." i said and y/n smiled. „ugh i hate you but thank you" and she hugged me.  We finished our breakfast and y/n went to get a shower. Meanwhile y/n was in the shower or doing her make up (by that i mean mascara and probably lip gloss or lip balm)  I did the dishes and get dressed. I'm wearing some basic sweatpants and a hoodie. Y/n changed to her baggy jeans with some crop top. This style suits her the best. „Joonas do i look okay? i don't want to look inappropriate" y/n asked me and i said right away „No y/n you look really pretty and i know they will like you, it's going to be okay believe me, you don't need to be stressed" Y/n smiled and we get to my car and drove to the studio.
____________________________________
A/N:
This chapter was probably so boring, but i needed to start somewhere hahaha, next chapter will be better i promise<3
you can leave me your opinion on this chapter if you want:) okay bye!!
                                                                              -nai