14🎸

[ quick reminder Samuel is y/n's ex]
Y/n 's pov:
I showed my middle finger back at Tommi. „Kids you know" Joonas said and everyone laughed. Sometimes I really hate Joonas, but he's the best. „By the way, do you think that after esc we will be able to have concerts again?" Joel kind of asked us. That's actually a question that no one can answer I would say. Covid is a real piece of shit. Like yeah, we are going to clubs, but we are really strict. I wish this whole covid season is going to end really soon, because it's really boring without any concerts or festivals. We were every year going to at least 3 festivals with Joonas. What a time before covid. „I hope so, but no one knows that" Niko answered and sipped his beer. „I'm gonna go grab an apple for myself, does anyone wants something?" I stand up. „Some chips please." Tommi said and I nodded.
I grabbed the apple from the kitchen counter and a bag of chips from the drawer. Don't ask why they have chips in the drawer, because I don't know either.
„Got the chips" I said and threw them at the table. Olli was talking about some girl, he is going out today, so it was kinda interesting. „Y/n since you are a girl, what should I bring her?" Olli asked me and I actually didn't know what to say. „Well, I have no idea, but maybe some flowers?" I kind of questioned him. This whole time I felt Joel's eyes pinned at me, so I looked at him and I had true. His eyes were scanning me from the bottom of my body to the top of my head. Every time he was staring at me I felt naked. It was really uncomfortable, but at the same time, it wasn't.
„Aleksi, can you hand me the bottle of water?" I asked him and he nodded. While he was giving me the bottle our fingers touched and it felt like he gave me electricity all over my body. „Thank you" I said and smiled at him. „Oh my god, I can't with both of you! Every time we are together you look like you are ready to fuck each other. It's getting on my nerves. If you want to fuck each other go get a room." Joel said out of nowhere and I widened my eyes. „What the fuck" Aleksi answered with the same confused look as me. „It's annoying.  I am pretty sure everyone is annoyed too" Joel answered and looked at Niko. „I don't understand what's your problem.  We just understand each other that's it." I said to him and placed my hands to my lap. „If I was you I would shut the fuck up, because I'm arguing with Aleksi just because of you." Joel screamed at me and looked deadly to my eyes. „Joel you don't need to scream at y/n" Joonas said and smiled at me. „Oh sorry I forgot she's your little sister, but you would let Aleksi fuck her right here if they wanted huh?" Joel aggressively answered. „Stop oh my god, you are acting like a child" Joonas said and rolled his eyes. „I had enough" Joel said and walked out of the living room. Everyone was looking so confused. „I'm sorry" I said and went to find Joel. Everything is flashing in my head right now and I've never felt worse in my life. Joel is right, since Joonas introduced me to the band Joel is always arguing with Aleksi. Maybe that's why Joonas never wanted me to meet them. „Oh shit there you are" I said to Joel when I saw him sitting on a railing. „Fuck off" Joel said to me. Well, this is going to be hard. „Dude I'm not going to fuck off, just the fact that you are acting like this doesn't mean I don't care about you" I yelled at him. Joel finally turned around and looked me in the eyes. „I hear from you things like: Aleksi is not good for you, you are trying to fuck him. Joel, you don't understand how things you are saying can hurt someone." I said to him.
„Y/n, but it's true" Joel said back to me. „I'm sorry if it hurt you, but it's better to hear the truth don't you think?" Joel said and smiled at me. This man is making my blood boil. „Joel oh my god. How the fuck do you know if I want to be in a relationship with Aleksi, huh? how the fuck can YOU know that" I mentioned the "you" more loudly. „You are saying how much you love me and how much we are hurting you, but don't you see you are hurting the other ones? You don't, because you are heart colded" I said to him and wanted to go back, but he grabbed my hand. „Shut up, you know shit about me. You know nothing and you walked to our band like you own it. I wish that Joonas never saved you from Samuel." Joel said to me and this was the time I could feel my eyes started to fill up with water. „Joel, I expected everything from you, but this? I never expected this. If you only knew how it was you will never said that." I said and started crying. Oh god y/n why do you need to cry. „Believe me, I know how it was" Joel said to me and rolled his eyes. „I hate you with everything I have." I said to him and turned around, so I could go back to the studio, but there was someone standing. 𝙅𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙨.
___________________________________________________
A/N: yayayay finally new part🧍‍♀️i'm so sorry again for being so late, but i'm so lazy💀

anyways y'all said you wanted more drama between y/n and joel so here it is☝🏼
okay byeee<33