18🎸

Y/n 's pov:
While we were driving to the airport we were mostly vibing to some music like usual. Me and Niko were also finding some cool places in Rotterdam that we should visit. Aleksi sometimes jumped in, because he studied in the Netherlands. That means he knows some secret spots. I think that Niko and I will be forever grateful for this help from Aleksi. „Alright, we are here." Tommi said and parked the car.

I'm not going to lie, going to the airport at night is the best thing ever. Everything is so shiny, but peaceful. „This is yours." Tommi gave me my suitcase and other things that I brought with me. „Thanks." I smiled at him and stepped aside, so the the other ones could get their things. If i'm being honest I'm surprised Joonas is still standing next to me and haven't got lost, but you never know what can happen. It's Joonas.

After 2 hours of rush with all the checking info, corona tests, weight of our baggage we finally made it to the gate. Since we were again late we don't need to wait that long for the check-in.  „So did you two finished the presentation of the places in Rotterdam, that you will show us?" Joel pointed at me and Niko. „Of course we did. We are a hard working duo you know." I giggled and Niko gave me a fist bump.

„But Aleksi helped us, so big shout out to the little baby." Niko started to laugh with the rest of the band. „Sometimes I regret joining the band." Aleksi started to laugh with them. It's 10 pm and everyone at the airport is tired and calm, but then blind channel arrives and makes the airport look like a comedy show. Maybe everyone is giving us the judgy looks, but I mean all that matters is that we are having fun together.

„Flight number YQ7264 to Amsterdam is ready to board." Well, this is it. It's really happening we are going to the Netherlands. „Get your asses up." Joonas said and made his way to the last check-in that's for us in Finland. Sometimes I would really like to punch this guy, but he's still my number one. „By the way, how do y'all want to sit?" Niko asked us while handing his ticket to that lady. „Well does anyone want to sit alone?" Olli turned his head to Joel, because he always makes these decisions.

„Why are you looking at me? I don't always need to be the bossy one." Joel hissed right back at Olli. „Alright it's okay Joel and I will sit alone. It's not like I want to hear any of you snoring." Tommi rolled his eyes and giggled. Once again this friendly guy is acting like he's traveling alone. I mean I don't blame him, like imagine you see a group of six men with one girl dressed all in black. „Alright now it's easy, I bet y/n is gonna sit with Joonas." Aleksi looked at me and I nodded. „Olli do you wanna sit with them?" Niko asked him. „Yeah sure." Olli shrugged. Well now I know I will definitely not be bored on our way to Amsterdam.

„Are you tired?" Joonas asked me after we sat on our seats. „Kinda. " I whispered back, because I definitely don't want to wake the little kids that are on this plane with us. I couldn't stan them crying, I would probably lock them in a bathroom I guess. „Well, you are lucky that you have me as your best friend, look what I brought with myself." Joonas took a blanket from his backpack. „Dude, you are for real the best." I smiled at him and hugged him. „Smile for the instagram." I heard Olli laughing at me.

You are acting, like you are not gonna fall asleep on Joonas's shoulder." I smirked at him. „That was a good one." I heard Joel from the back. When I tell you, you can make fun of these guys how do you want and they will never get mad at you. It's true.
„Go sleep you little baby, it's past your bedtime." Olli fought back right away. „Hmh you are right, good night." I started laughing. „Excuse me." I smiled at Joonas and layed my head on his shoulder. I was always sleeping on his shoulder when we were traveling in the night, so I don't think Joonas even pays attention to it. „Look who's falling asleep on Joonas's shoulder now." Olli showed me his middle finger and of course I needed to show him one back.
„Good night y/n." Joonas covered me with a blanket and placed his head on top of mine.
_____________________________________________________
A/N: Yay yay yay I finally updated this book!!! kinda proud of myself not gonna lie.

BUT i was checking how is this book going and oh my god it's first in blind channel stories?!? thank you so much<33 i really appreciate all of your support even when i'm such a bad updater. ily and i hope you enjoyed this part<3