8🎸

Aleksi's pov:
When i woke up i quickly checked if y/n is still in my arms. She is. I don't want to wake her up so i guess i will just go scrolling through instagram. I liked some fan edits and shared some of them. Suddenly i felt movement next to me and when i looked at the place i saw y/n waking herself up. „good morning" i said to her with a smile on my face. „good morning Aleksi and um I'm so sorry for what happened earlier." Y/n said and looked me in the eyes with her red puffy eyes. „no no no y/n don't be sorry, it's totally okay. I'm glad you are okay" I replied to her with a smile on my face. „Thank you, i'm really glad you were here for me. You are the best Aleksi. "  Y/n said to me in one breath and hugged me. I'm not saying anything, i'm just enjoying this moment. I'm 23 years old and i've never felt something like this before. I guess y/n is different and i know blah blah everyone says that but y/n is really special. „Do you wanna watch something on netflix?" I asked y/n after hugging each other for like 5 minutes. „Yeah, of course" Y/n answered and i opened my computer. Y/n layed on me like always and i put my hand over her. We decided to watch some episodes of friends.
Y/n's pov:
I was sleeping and out of nowhere, i heard a bell ring. I wanted to go get the door, but Aleksi already went to open them. I changed really quickly into my yesterday's outfit and went to check who is it. „Dude go change and we are going to the studio" I already knew just by the voice that Tommi is here, i don't know if he is here by himself or with someone, but i will find out. „Hi Tommi" i said to him with a smile on my face. „Heyo dummie, we are going to the studio and you are going too. No questions just come with us." Tommi said to me and i heard Aleksi coming out of his bedroom. „Of course!!! and Aleksi move your ass" I said to both of them.
At the studio
„Hi guys" I said to everyone and went to hug Joonas. „Guys we were thinking with Joel and what if we will go to Rotterdam earlier to look around?" Niko said to us. „Yeah that's a great idea" Olli answered and everyone just agreed. „And btw i was thinking should y/n go with us? I think it will be great with her." Aleksi asked everyone and smiled at me. I was really nervous about their reactions, because you know we don't know each other for a long time, even when i think we have a great friendship. „i agree, we should let the love birds be more with themself" Joonas said and i kinda choked on a air if that's even possible. I punched Joonas and everyone laughed. „Okay y/n pack your bags we are leaving in 3 days" I heard Joel saying from the kitchen that they have in the studio. I went to Joel and hugged him. „Thank you Joel" I said to him with a smile on my face. I'm really glad that i can support them face to face. „oh um, of course" Joel replied and winked at me. When i turned around to go sit on their sofa i saw Aleksi looking at Joel with a deadly face. „Are you Jealous that she hugged me or what" Joel said out of nowhere to Aleksi. I hope they are not going to argue. „No, why should I be jealous over a hug?" Aleksi replied confidently. „I don't know maybe because i was the one who kissed her yesterday" Joel replied with a smirk on his face. I felt really bad for Aleksi and also embarrassed for myself, because everyone was hearing this conversation, so i needed to step in. „Joel shut up, you were the one who kissed me" I said to him while taking water from a fridge. „Since y'all wanna argue we are going to practice with guitars" Olli said and everyone else went into their training room.
_____________________________________
A/N :
hey besties <3 first of all im sorry this part was kinda shitty :// second of all how are y'all doing? :) i hope you are okay!!! third of all thank you so much for all the comments, readings and votes!! love you muah!!!