4🎸

Y/N 's pov:
It was about 2 in the morning and we decided that we should go to sleep or at least to bed. „Good night everyone, i really enjoyed this day with you." I said to everyone and smiled. „good night, we really enjoyed it too" Tommi said. Everyone went to their rooms. „Oh um what side of the bed do you like?" Aleksi asked me with a cute smile on his face.  „I really like the right one" i said and tooked my pyjama. „Okay, where should i go so you can change into your pyjama?" Aleksi asked me again and oh my god he is so respectful. „You can stay here, we can both change at the same time. We will just turn around." I smiled and we both changed into our pyjama. Well "our" because obviously, Joonas gived to all of them some of his clothes. „So you really like to read huh" Aleksi said and pointed at my bookshelf. „Oh yeah, i do." I said and get into my comfy bed. „That's cool, i really like to read too. Finally someone who likes to read" Aleksi said and smiled at me. „I would never tell that you like reading books." I laughed a little bit. „A lot of people say this, but it's the only thing that understeands me etc." Aleksi said. „That's true and btw do you want to watch a movie? I know we watched like 382717 movies. but you know. " I said and smiled at him. „Yeah of course, what about After?" Aleksi asked me. „Yess, i love After."
I opened my macbook and turned on After. In the middle of the film, Aleksi put his arm around me and i relaxed my head on his shoulder. I feel so safe with him, i know we know each other for a day, but he is a really good guy. I trust him so much and after my toxic relationship, i'm so surprised, that i let "someone new" be this close to me. I'm glad that he was my first kiss, i really do. Every time i think about him or our kiss i got so many butterflies in my stomach. I think i'm slowly falling in love again, but i'm scared of getting my heart broken again.
„Y/n i'm going to lay down, you can put your head on my chest" He smiled and i nodded. Aleksi lays down and i put my head on his chest. Aleksi started to scratch my back. It feels really nice and he also has a really developed chest. I feel them again. The butterflies in my stomach are here again. After 15 minutes Aleksi fell asleep. He looks good even when he is sleeping. I turned off my macbook and put it on my nightstand. How can someone be this good-looking. I don't understeand it. His hair fell into his face so i put his hair behind his ear. „Good night Aleksi" i said to him even though he is sleeping.
Aleksi's pov:
I just woke up and felt something on my chest. I looked at my chest and i saw her.
Y/n. She has her hand around my waist and her head on my chest. She is so cute. I know that she was in a really toxic relationship. Joonas always came to our studio really mad at  Samuel who was y/n's ex boyfriend. Yes, i still remember his name, because we were hearing his name for one whole year every single day. „Good morning, i'm sorry i must fell asleep on you like this" Y/n interrupted my thoughts with her cute raspy voice. I smiled at her and said „Good morning Y/n, it's okay i don't mind at all" She smiled at me and grabbed her phone.  „It's only eight, should we make breakfast for them?" Y/n asked and get out of the bed. „Okay, what about waffles?" I said and Y/n nodded. We get out of Y/n's room and prepared the ingredients. After 30 minutes we did 36 waffles. I'm really proud of us, mostly Y/n, because she did more than half of them. „Good mo- OH MY GOD YALL DID WAFFLES??" Niko yelled and sitted right away. „Good morning" everyone else said. We all sitted around the table and started to eat the waffles. „Y/n your waffles are so good i could eat them every day." Joel said to Y/n. „Well they are not only mine, we did them together with Aleksi." Y/n looked at me and gave me a smile. I smiled at her back and Joel just nodded. „Anyways how did y'all sleep?" Joonas asked. „We slept really good, how about you" Niko replied to Joonas's question. „Me and Aleksi slept well too. " Y/n answered and i just put my thumbs up. „Tommi was the sofa okay?" I asked Tommi, because that poor guy slept on the sofa. „Yeah it was kinda comfy, but bed is better" Tommi laughed. „Sorry Tommi we will put another bed here" Joonas told him.
Joonas's pov:
It looks like y/n and Aleksi are really close. I think Y/n fell in love with him, but i don't think she will admit it. I'm really happy for her that she is getting people close to her again. She is so strong. Aleksi is a great guy i know that i don't need to worry about Y/n if they are going to date, but who knows maybe i'm wrong and they don't need to feel anything to each other. „Joonas omg earth to Joonas, earth to Joonas." Y/n told me and i shaked my head. „Sorry i was lost in my thoughts. What's up?" I quickly responded. „Nothing, you were just looking at one place for like 3 minutes. " Y/n laughed.
Y/n 's pov: { 3 hours later}
„We should definitely do this again!!" Olli said and everyone agreed. „Y/n can you come here?" Aleksi asked me and i came closer to him. „Do you think that you could give me your phone number?" Aleksi asked nervously. „Yes, of course. Give me your phone so i can put my number in it" I said and Aleksi gave me his phone. I texted my phone number in it. „I will text you later, so you can save my number." Aleksi said with a smile on his face. „Okay, btw let's go back to them." I said and we both went to the hall. „See you guys" Joonas said and they all waved. „Bye for now" Joel said and winked at us. I waved at them with a smile on my face. I really love their friendship.
____________________________________
A/N :
I hope y'al liked this<333 and wow, thank you so much for all the stars and readings!!!! I'm glad ur enjoying this story!!!
RANKING: 321th in #band
39th in #eurovision
8th in #blindchannel
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!✨
-with love nai🤍