9🎸

Y/n 's pov:
I can see how Joel's eyes were starting to fill in with anger. He looked straight into my eyes and started to slowly walk closer to me. I won't lie, I was kinda nervous about the fact what is he going to do. „So I should shut up huh?" Joel said to me and I could feel his breath. „Yes you should, I'm not going to listen to this shit." I said to him while Aleksi was watching us. Joel put a smirk on his face and grabbed my face between his thumb and index finger. „Hey, Joel stop it right now" Aleksi screamed at Joel right away. I thought that Joel could stop holding my face, but he didn't. „I should stop? And what are you going to do if I'm not going to stop huh?" Joel said to Aleksi and came even closer to me. I want to push him away from me, but I can't. It's not like I like him or that, I just can't push him away from me and that really scares me. „I'll beat the shit out of you" Aleksi said to Joel and came closer to us. I've never heard Aleksi say something like this, even Joonas said that Aleksi is always trying to avoid arguments or fights. „Really? You? Like you Aleksi Kaunisvesi? The one who can't even tell a girl he likes her?" Joel said to Aleksi's face and that's where my eyes started to fill up with water. The fact that they are friends for so long and now they are arguing just because of me. I feel really bad for Aleksi he doesn't deserve this at all. He is such a great guy with a kind soul. „Shut the fuck up Joel." Aleksi screamed at him and I could see the anger in him. „Watch this Kaunisvesi" Joel said and smiled at Aleksi. I actually have no idea what he is trying to do and I hope he won't punch Aleksi or something like this. In a second while I was reading my thoughts I could feel Joel's lips touch mine. He holds my head with his hand. I wanted to push him away from me, but he was a lot stronger than me. He was more and more aggressive with his lips against mine. Finally, he stopped kissing me and looked at Aleksi. „What the fuck Joel, why did you did this" I started to scream at Joel and he was just laughing. I'm starting to hate this man so much. „Something that this little boy can't do" Joel said and pointed at Aleksi. „Something he can't do? Joel, I can do this, I'm just not going to kiss someone when they don't want it" Aleksi said to Joel and I could see how hurt he was just because of Joel's stupid words. „So you already tried to kiss Y/n and she didn't wanted to? Awhh how sad" Joel said while he came really close to Aleksi. „No, we already kissed" I said to Joel and he slowly turned his head to me. „Sweetheart just because of a dare, that means nothing" Joel said and started to laugh at us. I'm really angry at him. Not because of the fact he kisses me without my permission, but about the fact how mean he is to Aleski. „You know what Joel? You have true. That kiss in truth or dare doesn't mean anything." I said and came closer to Aleksi. „But this will mean something don't you think?" I said and looked at Joel with a smile on my face. I turned my head to Aleksi and winked at him. I pushed my lips against his and the butterflies in my stomach came to say hi again. Aleksi started to move his lips against mine within a second. Our lips were fitting like puzzles. I put my hand into his hair while he holds my head. I totally blurred the fact that Joel is in the same room as us, I just focused on him and our lips moving against each other. We both pulled away and looked at Joel. „What do you think Y/n you were doing" Joel said and grabbed my wrist. „That hurts, stop it" I said to him in a pain he was giving me. Aleksi pushed Joel away from me in a second. „You said I'm jealous, but look who is hurting Y/n. You, You are hurting her. Can't you see it? You are mad just, because of the fact she doesn't like you." Aleksi said to Joel. I didn't expect this at all. „Aleksi you know what? Yes, yes I'm jealous. I'm jealous, because of you two. You are always the one who is with her, you are the one who had her first kiss. And yes I'm mad, because I fucking love her. " Joel screamed at Aleksi and looked at me. „I'm sorry Joel that you feel this way, but if you really like her then why the fuck you are hurting her?" Aleksi said and pointed at my wrist which was turning into blue and purple colour. „Aleksi I don't fucking know." Joel screamed at Aleksi. „Joel stop screaming at him. Please" I said to Joel and looked him into his blue eyes. „Guys we are done with training and Niko wants Joel to practice vocals." Joonas said from the door. „I'm coming" Joel said and looked at Joonas. „I'm not done with you two , we will talk about this" Joel said to both of us and went to switch with Joonas. „Oh my god y/n/n what happened to your wrist?" Joonas said worriedly and took my wrist into his hand. „Oh um don't mind this" I said to him and ruffled his hair. Joonas nodded nervously and went to the bathroom. The mix of emotions I hold in me the whole time Joel was screaming at Aleksi and Aleksi at him started to coming out. „Aleksi, I'm so sorry" I didn't even had a chance to tell him everything, because he interrupted me. „Stop talking and come here." Aleksi said and spread his arms. I immediately hugged him.
____________________________________
A/N: well um DKEOWJWJW i think i put my whole heart in this part, so i hope y'all like it hahah💀
💐Thank you again so so so much for all the positive comments and voting!! I LOVE  YOUUU<333
-If you have any requirements feel free to comment!!!