12🎸

Y/n 's pov:
When I arrived home with the boys, I went to get our medical kit, because of Joonas. „Y/n calm down, I'm okay. " Joonas said. I was really in stress, because if Joonas is going to have a broken nose or something right before Eurovision, just because of me. Oh lord, I don't know what I will do. „Tommi, could you please hand me a wet towel from the kitchen?" I asked with a smile on my face and Tommi nodded. We were talking with the guys and decided that we will give Joonas a break these 2 days. „There is the towel." Tommi said and handed me the wet towel. „Okay, this will maybe hurt, so if there will be a lot of pain just tell me and I will stop okay?" I said to Joonas. I started by cleaning the blood around his nose, which actually didn't hurt him. My hands started to shake when I knew I need to clean the blood on his nose which I hope is not broken. „Y/n do you want me to do this?" Olli asked me. „No no, it's alright. Thank you" I smiled at him and took a deep breath. I know I may be overreacting, but when your best friend is hurt just because of you. It hurts like hell. I started to clean the blood on his nose and he flinched. „I'm sorry, but I have to" I said to Joonas. „I know" He said and tried to smile at me. „I will turn on the TV" Niko said and I replied with a simple mhm. „Okay I'm done, now I will put a patch on your nose and probably a little bit of a bandage. " I said to Joonas and he agreed.  „Okay so since we know both of you are okay we are gonna go home" Joel said and went to hug Joonas. „Cuties" Niko said and we all laughed. „Bye!! Thanks for the help" I said to them and waved. „Thank you y/n" Joonas said and hugged me. „No, I'm the one who should say thank you" I smiled at him. „Shut up and let's watch a movie" Joonas said and I laughed at his action. In the middle of the film my phone buzzed so I grabbed my phone.

Aleksi🖤i'm sorry y/n                                                         y/n                                                huh? Aleksi?Aleksi🖤i'm sorry that i couldn't help you                                                     y/n        ...

Aleksi🖤
i'm sorry y/n
                                                        y/n
                                                huh? Aleksi?
Aleksi🖤
i'm sorry that i couldn't help you
                                                     y/n
                                     omg no, it's okay!!!
                                     Joonas was there:)
Aleksi🖤
Okay, i just want you
to know i care about you<3
                                                    y/n
                                         I care about you
                                          too<333
Aleksi🖤
good night y/n<3 🤍
                                                   y/n
                                          good night<33
_____________________________________________________
„Who's texting you?" I heard a voice next to me. „Aleksi" I said and drank wine. „But you should pay attention to me not Aleksi" Joonas said and grabbed my phone. „Hey give it back" I said and wanted to grab my phone back, but Joonas moved his hand. „I hate you" I said and rolled my eyes. „No you don't" Joonas said and um I'm sorry that was hot. Y/n stop omg, I drank a lot today as I can see. „Like I said you don't hate me, you don't even know what to say love" Joonas teased me. I could see how the wine and beer were doing some crazy things to our bodies. „Oh fuck you Joonas" I said jokingly. „Alright, your or my room? you can choose" Joonas said and I gasped. „Shut up omg, how many drinks did we even had?" I said to him with a confused face. „Ugh fine and I don't even know. " Joonas said and turned off the TV. „Okay, I'm going to the bathroom" I said and got up. When I was going around Joonas he grabbed my waist and he threw me at him. „Joonas you are gonna hurt your nose" I said worriedly. I had a lot of alcohol in me, but I still had on my mind the fact that I can't hit him. You know bro things. „I don't care, I wanna be close to you" Joonas said and our faces started to coming closer to each other. „You are really pretty, you know that?" Joonas said and grabbed my face into his hands. „You are telling me this every day" I said. He started to look at my lips then he went up to my eyes and again. „You don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now" Joonas said to me and came closer so I could feel his breath on my skin. „Joonas we can't, we are going to regret this in the morning." I said to him. Of course I wanted to kiss him too, but it's probably because of the alcohol in my whole body. „I will not" Joonas said kissed me. I didn't even tried to break the kiss and at this time I don't even care. I started to move my lips against his. We were kissing in the middle of our living room and then I heard the doorbell rang. „Oh no" I said and broke the kiss. I got up and went to get the door. When I opened them there was literally no one. Probably the little annoying kids again. I turned around and bumped into someone's chest. Joonas. I actually don't know what happened. He is my best friend nothing more and we were kissing in our living room. Oh no, this is not gonna end up good. „I'm sorry Joonas, I'm really tired good night" I said to him and went to my room.  When I was just about to close my door I heard „I'm sorry y/n, I don't know what was that" Joonas said and came to me. „Me too Joonas, I don't know either. " I said to him worriedly. „It's the alcohol" Joonas laughed. „Yeah, but we are still friends right?" I asked him. „Oh lord of course!!" He said and started dancing. Help he is drunk as fawk. „Okay, little baby Joonas let's get you to bed you are drunk like DRUNK." I said and laughed. „Good night!! love you" Joonas said and waved at me. „Good night Joo" I said and closed the door.
_____________________________________________________
A/N: um yea.. i didn't know what to write to this part so i added some muah muah between our lovely besties (4 liferssssss) 🥸 i hope y'all don't hate me now :D
good night baddies<333