21🎸

„Dude, I don't know just pick something. It's not like you are going on a date or something." I heard a familiar voice when I started to slowly open my eyes.
„But I have to look nice, what if we will get spotted by the paparazzi." Joonas said picking up another t-shirt. What a nice way to wake up right? „Joonas you look great, don't worry." I stood up and headed to the bathroom.

When I got back it seemed that Joonas and Niko were trying to pull up some prank on Aleksi. And I was right. „You idiots. Whose idea was this!" Aleksi screamed at the two little pranksters. Poor Aleksi already had a heart attack and it's just the beginning of this trip.

„Here." I handed him a towel from the bathroom, so he could wipe off the water from his face. „Aw, little man is little mad." Joonas said while bursting out of laughter and that made Aleksi throw at him his wet towel. „Okay okay, I'm sorry." Joonas stroked his hair.

„It's 7:40 so if I was you I'd better start getting ready." I picked up the wet sheet putting it on our balcony. „It's only 7:40? Okay fine. Where are we going?" Aleksi glared at me. „Joel said we were going to get breakfast in the town."

Even though our morning was kind of a mess, we still needed to bang on Joel's and the rest of the band doors. It's quite weird that Joel. Yes, Joel Hokka. Isn't the first one to be awake. „Sorry guys." Olli apologized.
Since we went out an hour later than we wanted it started to be crowded. 

„There it is." Joel pointed at some cafeteria near us. I must say that Amsterdam is a wonderful place. All the buildings are so beautiful. The little details on every building to make it look different are so cool. I fell in love with this place on first sight and there's no turning back now.

„Aleksi is that you?" We turned our heads to the side where was the voice coming from. „Oh my god Isa. Hi" Aleksi stood up and hugged that black-haired woman. Since none of us knew who is this we all looked at each other with the questioning faces.

„It's been such a long time since I've seen you." She smiled at Aleksi. „I missed you. Oh sorry guys, this is Isa. We've been going to the same school here in Amsterdam." Aleksi sat down to his place and showed Isa a sign that she should sit next to him.

„Oh that's cool. I'm Niko by the way." Niko said as no one knew what should we say.
„I know who you are. I follow all of you on instagram." Isa leaned on Aleksi's shoulder.
„Wait, I don't know you, but you are not in the band, so what are you doing here?" She nagged. „Well, it's nice to meet you. My name is Y/n and I'm their friend." I confronted her while sipping my coffee.

„Haven't seen you anywhere with them."
I wish I could tell you I'm happy that Aleksi had the chance to meet his old classmate, but it's not possible. She seems so fake and intolerant, I just can't stand her even though she said like I don't know five sentences.

„Aleksi, have you got any girlfriend?" Isa got closer to Aleksi and smiled at him. „Oh no, not at the moment. But-" Aleksi was interrupted by Isa's action. „Wow, you have been working out right? I can feel the muscles even though you are wearing a leather jacket Aleksi." When I tell you that Joonas almost spitted out his water, I mean it.

„I'm going to order some cupcakes, does anyone want something?" I got up so I won't need to hear the black-haired woman talk. „I'll go with you." Joonas took his empty glass and we headed to the little bar where they have literally the best looking desserts ever.

„Aleksi you have been working out right?
Do you have a girlfriend?." Joonas imitated Isa and I just can't with the fact how perfect he imitated her. Like the pose he did and all, we stan. „I can feel it even though you are wearing a leather jacket." I joined Joonas and we just couldn't take it anymore and burst out of laughter. „That was brilliant." Joonas said and put his arm around my shoulders.

„Oh damn, all of these desserts look so nice. I just can't pick one." I complained to Joonas like a little kid, but I don't blame myself. The cakes, cookies and cupcakes look delicious. „Then take more?" Joonas rolled his eyes while putting a slice of cake on his plate.

After probably five minutes I finally choose. At first, I wanted a cupcake, but when I saw all these cakes I just needed to take a cake.
I also saw a cheesecake with strawberries on top and that's literally Aleksi's number one cake, so of course as the good friend I needed to take the cake.

„Aleksi look what they had." I put on the table a box. Aleksi looked confused at first, but then he opened the box. „No way. Thank you so much." He showed me thumbs up and immediately started to eat.

As I was eating my cake I've been listening to Isa telling all the school stories they did with Aleksi and I must say that they had a lot of fun as a teenagers together.

„Aleksi you are not that innocent as you look like." Joel winked at him after hearing another story. „I'm just like a Christmas gift." Aleksi laughed and winked at Joel back." I can't describe how glad I'm that Joonas finally introduced me to them. Even though I know them for such a short time they are like my family and I don't know what I would do without them.
_____________________________________________________
oh my god 15k reads? Wow. thank you all so so so much!!! it really means a lot <3
i still can't believe that some of you are still reading this book, even though i update once a year💀 thank you so much.

i hope everyone is doing great <3 :*