now that's how you do it

Amara's POV:

"When are we going to have dinner with Kageyama?" My father interrogated me once again.

"Never," I would continue to give me the same answer until he got it through his thick skull.

"What if I order takeout, or we go out?" my god, imagine a 50 year old puppy and you have the perfect image of my father at the moment.

"You're never going to leave me alone about this, are you?" He shook his head vigorously.

"Fine, when?"

"Uhh, how about Saturday?"

"I'll ask him, is Shi coming?" He looked surprised that I ever thought about her coming.

"She doesn't have too, but I thought it would be nice-"

"Yeah, tell her to come early so we can get ready together!"

***

"Tobioooooooo," I dragged out, "My father wants to have you over for dinner on Sunday," I told the boy through my phone screen. I was upside down, hanging over my bed while he was sitting up against his headboard, one arm behind his head. Did I mention he was shirtless?

"He does?"

"Yeah, and his girlfriend will be there, she's really nice though," I commented.

"Why does he want me over?"

"I'm pretty sure he thinks of you as the son he never had," I grumbled, I'm certain papa likes him better than me.

"K, I'll come," he snickered.

"Don't you have to ask your parents?"

"They're out of town," he shrugged.

"Hmmm, okay."

"Go like this," I said, putting the phone above my eyebrow and sticking my tongue out.

"Heyyyy! Stop it!" I whined, once I realized he took a live photo of me.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Cause you wanna make me happy?" I brazenly smiled at the screen putting up close to my face.

"I hate you," he still complied to my wishes, giving me a two second time period to match the face I told him to do and take a screenshot.

"Yayyy!! I'm making this my home screen!" I would lock screen but that was a picture of Akuma trying to shake ass on facetime.

"Don't you dare! I'll kill you!" He threatened, using his infamous glare.

"Too bad!" I jeered, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine then I'm using this picture for my homescreen," curiosity built up inside of me.

"What picture?"

"I'll send it to you," I waited for a good 30 second before I got the notification that he had sent me a photo, "I sent you my lockscreen. I'll send you my homescreen now," his lockscreen was a picture of me sleeping on him and him smiling softly.

"Awee it's so cute!" I gushed, power couple things bitch.

"Okay here," I looked at my messages once again, opening the photo from him. It was a picture of me at his eye level. I was h o r r i f i e d.

"NOO, IS THAT WHAT I LOOK LIKE TO YOU??"

"Basically."

"OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU STILL DATING ME??"