Sociopathic Knight In Shining Armor

POV: Sienna

After a few hours, I stopped crying. I laid in bed staring at the ceiling and hugging the little lion that has been with me for so long. I wonder what he is doing right now. I am honestly surprised that he didn't just barge in and kill Bonnie and Enzo on the spot when they took me away. Maybe, it's cause he actually doesn't love me at all. But- that can't be he wouldn't have saved from the car racing towards me in the street."

I sighed and turned on to my side. None of it matters now anyway, he is probably out there at a club having sex and killing some random girl totally not worried about me. While I'm here stuck in my room because my sister decided she wanted to be overprotective today. Suddenly a small piece of paper floated down onto my dresser.

Confused, I stood up and went to see what it was. I picked it up and flipped it over. It was the polaroid picture Kai and I had taken in the prison world. I smiled and on the back of the picture was a note that read "I haven't forgotten you Sie :) I'm coming. Wait for me." I had an uncontrollable smile growing on my face and my body felt full of electricity with the happiness this brought me. So, he really does care. I thought and squeezed the picture to my chest. Longing for his arms to be wrapped around me.

There was a knock on the door then and I quickly slid the picture into the pocket of my jeans and hopped into bed. "What do you want!?" I had to make sure I still sounded heartbroken so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"Can I come in?" It was bonnie.

"Not like I have any say in decisions anymore. Do whatever the hell you want." She sighed and walked in.

" Enzo and I are going to eat dinner with Damon and Elena. Jeremy will be there, do you want to come?" She said trying to be nice but that wasn't going to work.

"As inconvenient as it is for you, I don't like Jeremy anymore bon. So your horrible attempt at trying to make me feel better failed. Go without me and get out of my room." I waved my hand and using my magic the door shut in her face. She had irritated me once again but I pulled the small picture out and all my troubles left me. If this was all of him that I could have for now then I was grateful for it. This is enough to keep me going until he comes. My sociopathic knight in shining armor.

POV: Kai

I had walked around for hours before realizing I had nowhere to sleep. So, I snuck into someone's house which seemed empty and slept there. But at nine am I woke up to screaming. "GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE YOU CREEP!" Some lady hit me at my side with a bat and I groaned.

"Ugh, jeez calm down. You could've just told me to leave. I'm not even stealing anything!" I stood up and groggily walked out of the room, down the hallway, and towards the front door.

"I'm going to call the cops!" The woman squeaked. Her voice was too annoying to deal with this early in the morning.

"You know what, I was going to let you live but I just can't deal with you anymore." I snapped her neck with magic and walked out of the house casually. I should probably restock on my magic. That spell took a lot out of me which means I must be running low on magic. I walked around softly brushing my hand on random people trying to siphon until I finally found a witch. "Gotcha." I grabbed both her shoulders. She had blue eyes and blonde hair; not my type at all. Not that it mattered, Sienna is the only girl I love.

"What?" She looked startled but not scared yet.

"I wanna say I'm sorry for what I'm about to do; but, I'm not." I began siphoning and didn't stop until I had take all her magic and she was half-dead on the floor. "Thanks, blondie. Feel better soon!" I said in a playful tone and walked off. Now all I had to do was wait until eight to see if my sister showed up. I knew she would. There was no way she would put the entire covens life at risk just to save her own.

As I kept walking I found myself in front of Sienna's house. I really wish I had known this was her house before falling for her. On the way here I had realized it and she almost found out due to my shocked reaction. But I covered it up by talking about the torture. I was happy to see I was still an amazing liar but if she ever did find out about what I did she might not forgive me.

What I took from her family before being trapped in the prison world was enough to make her hate me and I can't lose her. Maybe she won't remember? She was really young. I tried to convince myself but it was useless. It doesn't matter how young someone is when something as traumatic as witnessing the kidnapping of your younger brother happens you never forget.

I knew one day I had to confess but today was not that day. I threw a rock at her window from behind a bush and she peeked out from behind her curtains. I poked my head out from behind the bush and she smiled. I smiled back and all the worry of confessions and possible trauma left me. All I could focus on was her.

Good morning/afternoon/night to my earthlings! :) Hope you enjoyed this part of the story! Can't wait for you guys to see what happens next 👀