Chapter 21

"Claim me, and your every movement, every breath, every word will be written upon my heart, for eternity. You will be immortal yet."

-E.A. Carter

Yaman and Seher went inside the mansion and when they finally reached in front of their rooms, he looked at her longingly, as if wishing and pleading her silently to move back permanently to their bedroom.

But Yaman didn't say as much in words. He simply caressed her face and said quietly, "Good night, my beautiful wife."

Seher looked at him with unmitigated warmth in her eyes and said gently, "Good night, love."

Yaman could not believe his ears! She had called him "love"!!! Seher was gradually trying to not only overcome her shyness but also trying to express her love for him and showing it in simple gestures and words!!!

Before she could turn to go, Yaman pulled her in his arms, squeezed her waist gently and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He then murmured in her ears," Good night, love. I am going to dream of you tonight and make lov.."

Before he could complete his sentence, Seher rushed to her room and Yaman was left standing, laughing behind her. She was so adorable when shy. He couldn't resist teasing her !

Seher closed her bedroom door and stood against it with her hand on her heart. Her heartbeat was fluctuating like crazy. She tried to still her erratically beating heart. Yaman! Oh Yaman ! Her husband had mastered the art of making her blush every time she was near him. She hid her face in her hands and smiled shyly. She kept standing for what seemed like an eternity, daydreaming about her husband and those deep and soulful eyes of his, which made her shy yet made her feel desired and cherished, at the same time.

She eventually decided to change into her night dress and retire to bed when suddenly her eyes landed on the gift she had bought for her husband. Oh, no! She had forgotten to give Yaman's gift to him!

She was contemplating whether she should give it to him next day in the morning but then decided to give it today itself! As Baba used to say, there is no wrong time to do the right thing.

Seher picked up the gift bag and went and knocked on Yaman's workroom door. She tapped twice but when there was no response, she conjectured that Yaman may have gone to the bedroom and may not be in his workroom. She was debating with herself whether she should go back to her room and let him sleep when suddenly, Yaman opened the door.

Looking at her, he smiled charmingly and said,"My luck just doesn't seem to end today ! My delightful wife is knocking on my door at night."

Seher blushed and said,"I-I came to give you this. I had bought a gift for you today."

Yaman regarded the bag in her hand and asked her to come in. As soon as Seher entered the room, Yaman locked the door. Turning back,Seher looked at him questioningly to which he replied,"If I like the gift,I might want to give a return gift to you..." and then looked her up and down, suggestively.

Seher was highly embarrassed and couldn't say a word. She just looked at him with those enchanting green eyes and then hesitatingly looked away.

Yaman smiled and said," I am teasing you Seher. I love seeing you get all shy on me. You are so lovable and sweet when you try to hide your face like this..."
And then he held both her hands and gently removed it from her face, seeing that she had covered her face.

Seher looked at him and said," My naughty husband, please stop!"

Yaman grinned broadly and then looking at the bag she had brought, he excitedly took the gift from her and said, "May I look at it?"