21.) Well.. This Complicates Things!!

Chapter 21

==============================

Oh my god. Just oh my god! I can't believe it, is he pulling my chain? They can't be! They look so young! "Dan.. Amelia and James.. They are my biological parents?" I asked talking slowly, listening what's coming out of my own mouth and not quite sure if I believe it.

Dan just started wide and open and me and slightly nodded awaiting some sort of reaction from me.

Dan has now confirmed that my whole entire life had been a sham, the people that told me they loved me; Sure no matter how rare it was, it still meant a lot. My whole life will change now, I'm not even sure that I even want to see them again.

How is any one girl supposed to take this sort of information? How is it even possible that I'm not going beserk and that I actually feel quite calm in my own head. This should all be confusing to me right? Am I going crazy?

+Snap yourself out of this Sara, you're going to go crazy if you keep asking yourself ridiculous questions like 'Am I crazy?'+

Well sorry! I didn't realise your world is coming down all around you! I thought snappily towards little miss voice here in my head.

+Just shut up and pay attention, you will understand as you learn more. How am I supposed to sit back and be patient if you keep making me come out early to talk some sense into you+ The voice in my head shouted.

Okay, Okay! I'm listening now, I'm ever so sorry for making you come out of wherever it is that you hide!

+Correction there Sara, I am NOT hiding. I am just simply WAITING! Which is more than I can say for you. How I managed to get paired with you I don't know. I'm not talking to you anymore until the time comes that you understand more. Goodbye for now Sara+

I sat there for a minute just thinking about it. I decided to make a snap decision instead of thinking about it. I found with myself the more I think about something the longer it actually takes me to make a decision. So here I go, the first thing that comes to my mind will be the winning answer.

I took in a deep breath, looked at Dan and smiled gently at him. With that I received a nice soft smile back; only just showing his cute little dimples in his cheeks.

"Okay Dan. I'd like to meet them" I surprised him.

Dan just looked at me astounded by what I said, "You want to meet them?!" He replied in a state of shock, He didn't know what hit him.

"Yes Daniel I would like to meet them properly, I would like to meet them knowing that they know who I am" I spoke the last bit rather quickly and came out a little bit tongue-tied.

"You said what? I couldn't quite catch that last bit Sara" Dan smiled at my mistake for talking so quickly I got confused with my own words.

"I would like to meet them, but only if they know who I am" I sighed frustrated that I couldn't spit it out right the first time.. It must be nerves, but what on earth will have me nervous when I have been kind of come up 'til then.

Dan pulled a straight face and just stared into space for a minute, just taking in what I said I suppose. He might still be in shock.

Maybe I should check his temperature if he keeps doing it? All of a sudden he looked at me quickly "So your completely sure you want to meet them now? You know it doesn't have to be right now, you can wait longer until you're ready emotionally to talk to them"

"Yes Dan, I am 100 percent completely sure that I want to meet them as soon as, stop asking me your going to make me doubt my own judgments!" I cried in exasperation.