4.) Well.. This Complicates Things!

Chapter 4

==============================

School was most definitely weird for me. Everywhere I turned I saw Mr Curtis there.

School ended quite quickly I think, because no sooner had I gone through the school's main entrance, I was leaving it again to be greeted by Mr Curtis. Who would have guessed.

"Hey there Sara, might I say you done extraordinarily well in Physical Ed today" Mr Curtis beamed at me.

"Yeah I guess so. And hi" I sighed as I replied to Mr Curtis.

Mr Curtis then frowned at me "Right the deal is, I can't actually take you to my car and drive you out of the school grounds, so when you get outside the school gates, walk down the street a little bit and make your first right. I'll pick you up there" With that, Mr Curtis turned and walked away from me, heading for the staff car park.

Urghh I have an automatic dislike for this guy, I don't know what it is, but he's getting to me.

Why did my parents get this guy to look after me, I'm beginning to wish it was a fat old ugly man looking after me, then I wouldn't be feeling like this...

I started to walk away in the opposite direction to Mr Curtis and headed for the main gates and done as I was told. When I got to the road he was talking about, I stood there for a minute, trying to guess where he was and what car he was in.

*BEEP BEEP*

What was that?!? I turned and looked around. I couldn't see a car that Mr Curtis would be in, so I turned around again and looked down the street.

*BEEP BEEP*

I turned again to see the same car still sat there, it was a black sport convertible. It had the top up so I couldn't see the driver. Just as I looked over the window started winding down.

"SARA! I'm here, Jesus are you blind" Mr Curtis shouted at me.

"NO! I'm not! I just didn't think a teacher would have that sort of car" I shouted back as I walked over to the passenger seat.

I opened the car and slipped in, dropping my school bag down in the foot-well.

"So, Sara, what sort of car did you expect me to have?" He asked with a smile playing at his lips.

"I thought you would have an estate car, or one of those stupid 7 seater car things" I smirked.

"Nope, I guess you were wrong. I like speed" Mr Curtis grinned at me.

I held back a chuckle of laughter and turned my eyes away from him.

"So, where we heading then Mr Curtis?" I asked smiling outside of the window.

"Right for starters, when we're outside of school, I'd much prefer you to call me Daniel, or Dan actually. I prefer Dan. And, we're going to my house, as that's where you'll be staying for the next week. Also, you're not supposed to know this now, but after tomorrow the school will be shut for a week for some refurbishments". He smiled and started pulling away from the street which we were parked.

Okay then.. Cute name he's got. Dan. I like it. And, NO SCHOOL?!? That means I'm going to be in his house for like a whole week and there's no school for me to retreat too. I sighed at the thought. I guess it's not so bad, he is rather cute...