5.) Well.. This Complicates Things

Chapter 5

==============================

I woke up from the most peaceful sleep I've had in weeks. I turned around to see Mr Curtis sleeping next to me, his arm still wrapped around me. I smiled and removed his arm from around me.

I tip-toed around the bedroom, making sure to not wake Dan up.

I went into the bathroom and started to have a shower. Whilst standing there, all I could think of was Mr Curtis.. Should I really keep referring him as Mr Curtis? It will feel weird if I keep calling him Mr Curtis.. I should just call him Dan from now on. I smiled at the thought..

Me and Dan... Together.

I rinsed some shampoo through my hair and washed it out again. I climbed out of the shower and made my way to the door. I started to lose my balance and slipped in a puddle of water.

I banged my head hard on the ground.

Then it all went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up shaking.

When I opened my eyes all that I saw was Sara's lust filled eyes searching mine. I realised where I was, and what I was doing. I was in my bed, where I told Sara to sleep.

She laid there, her arms on my shoulders, gripping me tightly. My body tingled all over where I had touched her, my body between her legs, my arm beneath her stroking her intently, my hand behind her head, pulling her lips to mine.

I abruptly got up and moved away from her. I sat there on the edge of the bed. I can't believe what I just done. I haven't slept walk since I was a kid. How can I be doing it now? What's triggered this..

Before I could really understand what was really going on, the light flicked on and Sara was standing there at the corner of my eye. She as staring at me, worry filled her face. I couldn't say anything to her, how could I explain this to her?

Slowly, Sara walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder squeezing it lightly for comfort. Oh how I wish I could just ravish her like I wanted to in my dream.. Like I tried in my sleep...

Sara is going to hate me, why she is even near me I don't know why.

I pushed Sara away from me, not wanting her to see this monster in front of her, a monster that just couldn't keep his hands away from her.

"Mr Curtis?" I heard Sara whisper, her hand still on my shoulder..

A few minutes passed.. And all I could do was just sit there, emotions running wild. I can't let this happen. I can't get attached! I've only just met the girl, and yet she's hitting me so hard.

"Mr Curtis!?" Sara raised her voice at me, her voice started to tremble as if she was about to cry, I turned quickly to look at her eyes. I couldn't have her cry in front of me, her cries would kill my heart. Her eyes caught mine quickly, she was completely full of worry, and I could see it when she chewed on her lip as I stared.

Sara moved herself closer towards me, wanting to comfort me. Sara laid her head on my shoulder and whispered gently "Dan?" Thank god she's actually called me Dan, it's took her all this time to call me by my real name. A sense of relief rushed through my body.

I kept my head down, staring into my hands. I couldn't face her, not after what I had just done to her! Sara slowly laid her head on my shoulder.. That felt really nice, I don't think she's angry with me.