19.) Well.. This Complicates Things!

Chapter 19

============================== 

"So son, what are you doing standing in my doorway?" My father asked as I waited with Sara patiently for him to notice us; my father being the Alpha, I had to show him respect, even if he is my father.  

Which I suppose means he should have a lot more respect from me anyway.

"Well, I have something to tell you" I smiled at him.

My father looked at my face with recognition, and smiled at me, and then looked at Sara and grinned, "So, when's the wedding?" he laughed.

"Woh woh, wait a minute, she's only just found out, I'm going to wait for when she's ready" I smiled, wrapping my arm around Sara's shoulder protectively and pulling her close.

"Well come in then son, I want all the juicy details" My father beamed, walking towards us he took Sara from my arms and put her in his own.  

Just as I thought he was going to let go, he grabbed her from her waist and picked her up, holding onto her for dear life.

"What did I tell you this morning my lovely? I told you everything will be fine and I also told you that you are going to be my daughter-in law" He laughed, happiness clearly in his eyes.

Sara started to laugh her head off and squeezed him as hard back.

"Thank you for your words of wisdom this morning, Alex?" She smiled, asking permission with her eyes to call him Alex.

"You stupid girl, no you may not call me Alex" My dad said sourly.

As he put Sara down to the ground, I felt Sara's heart sink and instantly I growled. I couldn't help myself. My father heard my growl and looked up at me. He smiled.

"Yes, you two are definitely paired by our ancestors, my darling Sara, call me Dad? If you will?" My father grinned at Sara as he put his hands on her shoulders again.

I instantly felt ever so happy, and realised they weren't my emotions, they were hers.

"Thank you so much! I really thought you were going to hate me then!" Sara giggled wrapping her arms around my father.

"Don't be daft u silly Billy. I was just testing you both, you see my darling, has Dan explained any of this to you yet?" My dad grinned and let go of Sara, she instantly came back over to me and stood by my side.

I put my arm around her protectively and looked over at my father.

"No dad, I was wondering if you would do the honour, it all still confuses me and you've been telling me about it for years" I grinned.

My dad smiled and nodded. My father motioned Sara and me to come take a seat, as in get ecomfortable, this might take a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right, where shall I start? Ah! I know" Alex spoke loudly.

"Right, when it comes with the emotions as such, unfortunately, for us wolves, we can feel every single emotion our mate is feeling, pain, hurt, anger, but then there are the good things, passion, lust, love, happiness" Alex looked at me, asking for questions with his eyes.

"Yeah I understand that, does that mean that I can feel what he feels?" I asked, nodding away.

"No, because you haven't got the gene in your system, you won't be able to feel what he feels, now, if you were also a wolf and had the gene, that would be a totally different story, you'd be able to feel everything"