26. Her Antics

Words Count - 2230
Attached Song - Ye tune kya kiya.
_________
[Neha Mehra]

"I love you." I heard him murmur over the skin of my neck gently. The vibrations that his voice prompted, coursed through me a thousands of butterflies and firecrackers.

"But, I love you more." I croaked out in between those heavenly moans spluttering out of my lips.

His lips were busy pleasing me by kissing and wetting the conjuction of my neck and jaw. The friction of his lips on my lips, sparked my desires up.

"You don't even know, how much I awaited this day." I heard him whisper huskily.

His uncanny breathings were the proof of how affected and bothered he was at this moment of our closeness.

I hissed as his teeth traced my nape, giving it a subtle bite. In the meanwhile, his fingers were creating patterns on my bare stomach.

"I am excited to make our baby." I mumbled, gleefully.

"Baby, We don't want others in the house to know that we are making a baby, do we?" He chuckled lightly and pinched my cheeks as I put my forefinger on my lips gesturing a 'Shh'.

"Good girl!" He patted my hair, making me giggle like a teen-aged girl.

"Neha." I heard faint calls of someone near me and gusts of wind, winding over my eyes.

A moist and warm touch of someone on my forehead ignited fire in my heated body.

"Happy Birthday, My Poco Loco!" The same voice greeted me as my eyes bolted open.

"Now, my queen rise up. All are waiting down to wish you." My Raaz softly spoke as I still stared at him.

Again, his moist lips warmly caressed my cheeks. Colours crept up my cheeks as I recalled vivids events that synchronised in my lucid dream.

I can't believe I love him!

"Come on. Let's go down." He helped me get down the bed, twinning our hands perfectly.

As soon as my feet touched the last step of the stair, the roars of seven distinct people clicked on my delicated eardrums.

Maa, Mom, Dad, Viraj, Kiara, along with Kshiraj and Zara, were clapping heartily and merrily smiling.

"See, holding hands and all?" Kshiraj Bhai started his usual teasing session.

"Shut up." I heard Raaz's yellings at him.

"No one loves to listen to my beautiful voice these days. Humph!" Kshiraj made a grumpy face making the elders of the family burst into fits of laughter.

After which a trail of birthday wishes by my mother, mother-in-law, Viraj, Kiara, and Zara continued.

My dad hugged me tightly and said,
"Happy birthday Beta."

"Thank you, Dad. I love you." I kissed his right cheek softly, making him laugh. I felt a longing gaze of someone on us.

Calling him by gesturing him with my hands, I included him in our hug. I knew, Raaz missed his Papa.

"How is life treating you, boy?" My dad asked him with a warm smile.

"Good, uncle." He smiled, but my dad's smile faltered.