Chapter 7

"Help.", she croaked with all the energy she had.

"Nobody is going to help you here, primordial.". The last word was meant as an insult to her kind. She knew it but couldn't do anything. She was powerless here. She didn't know who did it or how they did it but what she knew was, her mother was powerful and she wasn't going to leave her here.

+++

"Enough!"

Every dark spirit, free ghoul, every servant of Aquatica had been called to the throne room, only to hear their master shout.

They reluctantly entered the room, scared of the presence of the seven primordials present inside. "Anastasia has been taken away and you all are squabbling like pathetic gods.", hearing Ouranos' voice everyone became silent. They had never seen him angry, but he was practically steaming right now.

___

Alexander looked at Perseus with hatred in his eyes, he could've saved his sister, he promised that he would keep her happy, and he couldn't even do that.

'Were you there to save me when I needed you the most?'

Her voice.

Was it real?

Did he really hear her?

He was surprised, to say the least. He didn't know how he heard her, she had died. She had died a long time ago and it was his fault. He knew it.

But the others didn't know until now.

End.

Word Count: 230

Published: 26 July 2021

People don't know us. They only know what we allow them to know.

~Unknown

Author's Note: I know this chapter is small, but atleast it is something. I think the next update should come within a week or two. That one will be bigger.