1.3

"Moving Day!"

(trigger warning: abuse)

Gon's POV:
Friday. Finally! I can't wait to move and spend more time with Ging! I'm not attending school today, but Killua already knows, since I texted him.

"Gon, it's time to go." Ging said.

"Alright!" I shouted from my room.

I grab my teddy bear that my late mom gave to me before she died...

'I miss you, Mom...'

I start heading downstairs to where Ging is.

"What took your ass so long to get down here?!?" He asked.

"I was just checking if I had everything."

"Well you took too long, look at what you're bringing, some teddy bear? Fucking grow up!"

Aunt Mito pulled me aside and started whispering to me.

"If you wanna come back here, you know where to call me..." She whispered in my ear.

"Mhm..."

"Alright. bye, Gon!"

"I'll miss you Aunt Mito!!!"

"I'll miss you too..."

Me and Ging walk out of the house.

He drives a couple of minutes and parks at a sketchy looking house.

"This is where we're living." He points at the dilapidated looking houses.

"Okay..." I hesitantly said.

"You got a problem with it?!?" He slaps me in the face. "I'd happily send you to the orphanage!"

"No..."

"Good, now get the fuck inside." He says as he walks in.

I see a nice bed in the bedroom.

"Oooh, is that my bed?" My curiosity peaked.

"You're stupid, you know that, huh? That's my bed, you fucking dumbass! You're sleeping on the fucking floor."

"Oh, okay..." I guess that's what I get for being curious.

"I have some rules in place for you. No arriving home after 4 pm, no friends over, and don't be an annoying little prick. You'll face consequences if you break any of the three. Also, you're limited to 1 meal per day."

"O-One?!!?-" I get cut off with a hard slap in my face.

Meh, doesn't matter, at least I'm spending time with Ging. I know he loves me. Even though he doesn't say it. He doesn't have to show his love to me. I'll get beat up, I still love him and I know he loves me.

"Now shut the hell up!"

"O-Okay..."

"About that teddy bear, grow up, you're not a baby!" He grabs the teddy bear. He rips in apart.

"W-why..."

"You need to stop acting like a fucking baby, man up, bitch!"

My last memory of Mom, gone... Why is he doing this? Maybe he's just having a stressful day.

"F-fine... I'll be 'the bitch' you want me to be..."

"Great! At least I didn't have to do anything to turn you to my side!" Ging changed moods like a flip of a coin. (A/N: hyori ittai!)

"Ugh.... okay." I freaking hate this...

"I want you to act like someone your age, not 5. You're also not wearing that much green. Here, take this black sweater." He throws me a black sweater.