1.11

"Back to School Part 2"

(tw: bullying, attempt)

Killua's POV:
School's already going amazing... Gon's ignored me, Kurapika and Leorio are too busy with each other, and who else... I have no one else.

It was lunch, I saw Gon with his old friends, I saw Kurapika and Leorio by themselves minding their own business, and here's me, by myself doing nothing.

Finally, after lunch, Kurapika and Leorio came up to me and talked to me.

"Hi, Killua." Kurapika said as he came over.

"hi.." I said quietly.

"Wait, there anything wrong, Killua?" Leorio asked.

"Nope!" I put a swift smile on my face.

As I walk to class, I heard Gon's group of friends talking shit about me.

"Ah, so he attempted to kill himself? What a fucking loser!" One uglyass lookin' boy said.

"He should be dead by now!" Another guy said

All I see was Gon nodding to everything.

I just brushed it off and went to class.

—-time skip-—

Seventh Period: History

I walk into class and at least this is the class i sit beside Kurapika and Leorio. In the three week I wasn't at school, I didn't get any work from here. Strange.

The teacher came in and said, "Killua, come hand in your worksheets and essays."

"Sir, I didn't get any of those." I was telling the truth.

"What am I supposed to do with that?"

"Probably give me the work?"

"Don't you dare give me attitude! Now had your damn papers in or else I'll give you a zero on this course!"

"How am I gonna give the papers when you didn't even give the damn papers to me."

"Oh hey, It's not my fault you were out for three weeks. What the hell were you even doing? Vacationing? Seems about right because of how lazy you are in this class."

"Oh hell no, I do all the work in school. I am not letting shout at me for not doing work that YOU didn't give me."

"Oh yeah? Don't be a smartass towards me, you're not important right now. Now go to the damn principal's office NOW!"

"Yeah? Get lost." I said while I walked out. He slammed the door when I was walking out, making me fall.

I just hear most of the students start laughing as I fall down.

I head over to the principal's office with my head down, and sit in waiting room to wait until Principal Netero comes here.

I want to end the pain again. Why did I come back here?

I walk out of the school and headed over to a bridge.

I sent one final text to the goofs group chat.

Kurapika's POV:
I hear my phone ding in my pocket during the History lesson. Since I sit in the back, I pulled out my phone. Go and see it's a text from Killua to the goofs.

the goofs

Today at 2:04 PM
Killua
hey y'all.