1.13

"Meeting"

(irl events that i actually want to happen to one of my teachers ✌️)

Killua's POV:
Lunchtime. A time that I've been waiting for, for the last couple of hours. Can't wait what will happen to him... I put on a creepy smile on my face.

I feel taps on my shoulder.

"Killua, stop it, you're scaring me!" Gon said. He probably saw my evil smile.

I honestly forgot Gon was beside me.

"Eh... It's for a good reason."

"What is it?"

"I'm hoping he's fired."

"He's been saying he's been teaching for 35 years (hehe) and he's only now getting potentially fired?"

"Yeah, surprisingly."

(yes i want my teacher gone, hes annoying and rude asf)

I text Hisoka.

Hisoka 🤡
Today at 11:30 AM

should i wait to get called down there?

or come now?

Hmmm, called down

ight thanks

"Gon, we can continue eating right now, the office will call us when needed." I told Gon.

"Okay." He responded.

"Hmm, do you wanna do?"

"I don't know."

"Okay."

—- 20 minutes later -—

"This is taking a while." Gon said, running out of patience.

"Yeah, I thought it wouldn't take this long." I said back.

I feel my phone vibrate, and sure enough, it was a text from Hisoka saying to come to the office.

"Finally, for fuck's sake." He said.

"Let's go." I responded.

We headed to the main office of the school and saw Principal Netero and the bitchass teacher sitting next to each other, who's looking innocent because he's in front of his boss.

"So what brings you two here?" The principal asked. "I heard you, Mr. Zoldyck, decided to skip school and not do your work for three straight weeks."

oh god fuck me i hate it here

"I'm sorry, Mr. Netero, you must be mistaken." I answered. "I would have done the work if I was given it, and I missed school because I was not feeling well at all."

"This kid is lying straight to our faces!" The bitchass teacher exclaimed.

"proof?" I said.

"See? Look at the attitude he is giving me!"

"Okay, shut your face respectfully." Hisoka stepped in. "Killua has not been feeling well these past weeks, and I know that because we live in the same frickin' house, under one roof. You do not know what is happening in his life and you, Mr. Smartass History Teacher, are just a old selfish bastard. You have made fun of my brother-in-law's depression and suicide attempts which YOU were the main reason why I almost lost him."

"Calm, none of that is true, Netero, why would you believe such a clown?"

"That's because all this crap Mr. Morow has just said is 100% true. Hi, I'm Gon Freecss, Killua's best friend and I know almost everything happening. How frickin' dare you make him feel alone, you worthless piece of crap!"

"And now we have this high pitched kid that ain't even hit puberty yet..."

"You, shut the HELL up." I bluntly said. "You do not know anything that happens in OUR lives. You have NO RIGHT to telling us what our little "vacation" is. You do not know how I feel, and you know what? You make me feel like shit."

"Kid's probably making all this suicidal stuff and depression up."

"See what I mean? This guy doesn't give a flying fuck about his students. I don't care, punish me for saying the truth, because the truth is that. He just said my reasons are fake even after I've had my best friend and another teacher back me up."

"Hmm... I think I side with Mr. Morow... I have had complaints in the past about you and I thought they were outrageous, but the reactions you have caused these three people to have, is just unacceptable and is not allowed is Tonpa High. Now get the hell out of my school." Netero said to the bitch.

Finally!!!

"So unfair, you literally listened to two little faggots and a faggot clown lying their way out of trouble!"

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch? How has he been a teacher for 35+ years???

"Excuse us?!?!?" Gon and Hisoka scream. They go into the halls and continue screaming, as lunch was coming to a close. "This teacher called us faggots!!" Shouted both of them while pointing into the office.

"Because you guys are!" A student screamed back.

Everyone had a shocked face. Mostly everyone was shocked about the bitch teacher being a bitch, because no one likes homophobes, so everyone was also shocked to hear that little bastard to scream back at us.

Hisoka dragged the little brat into the office because he obviously can. It's not assault if she verbally assaulted you first, right?

(dont quote me on that lol)

"So why are you here, now?" Netero said to the girl. I don't think I have ever seen her before.

"Agreed when they said this teacher called them fags." The girl confidently said, think what she said was right. It's giving spoiled brat behaviour.

"Well, it is very bad to call someone a slur. You will be written up and it will stay in your records as bullying a student and teacher as they have been through enough today. Now get lost."

"UGH, I'm gonna tell my daddy when I get home and he's gonna get you fired!"

Again, it's definitely giving spoiled brat, oh my fucking god. Her 'daddy' is probably a sugar daddy too...

"We'll see about that." Netero said.

published: 06/28/22, 1:58 am edt
word count: 984

omfg im back, after SEVEN WHOLE MONTHS. i finished my freshman year of high school in the span of my absence, well minus two months, BUT STILL. sorry for taking so long to write this chapter, and hopefully ill be back soon writing another chapter. have a great day/night yall!