1.7

"Why Would I Care?"

I'M SORRY, I'M A LITTLE LAZY WITH THE TRIGGER WARNINGS, I DON'T LIKE PUTTING THEM BECAUSE THEY SPOIL THE STORY, SO JUST BE READY FOR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.

Tuesday, 7:33 AM

Killua's POV:
I honestly don't know how I have the energy to go to school today, I'll still go.

"Hey, Hisoka, can you drive me to school? I don't wanna walk today." I had the energy to go to school, but not walk.

"Alright. You sure about going to school?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. We'll leave in 15 minutes."

I put on a black sweater and some striped pants, I didn't care about fashion today, I just wanted to get the fuck to school, then get the fuck out after it's over. I'm not impressing anyone, anyways.

<30 minutes later...>

Couple more minutes, then school starts. I see Kurapika and Leorio in the distance. What are they... ARE THEY KISSING???

They're too busy so I decide to just walk around by myself to the first period class.

Damn, I don't remember the last time I've walked around here by myself...

As I sit down, Gon attempting to sit on the opposite side of class from me. Then I see Kurapika and Leorio too busy with loving each other and not noticing that I didn't greet them like I usually do. Also not noticing that I was in a sour mood.

This was going to be a long day...

<intermission between second and third periods>

I was putting away my books in my locker, a little mad that none of my friends have talked to me today, as someone pushed me into my locker again. It was Gon this time.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted in his face.

"You're talking. You're the reason why I'm like this!" He starts punching me. A crowd of students gather around.

Most of them we chanting for me to kill myself...

When Gon heard the chants, he just stopped and stared at me.

"please... stop..." I weakly said.

He walks away after that. Most of the crowd goes away with him. Kurapika and Leorio finally notice something happen to me and the ran over to me.

"What happened? We just heard chants of 'kill yourself!' here." Kurapika said worriedly.

"it... doesn't... matter... anymore..."

"What do you mean?!?!?" Leorio half-shouted.

"i want to be alone, okay?!?" I used basically all my energy shouting that.

"Okay, bye." They both said, as they walked away.

Of course, Hisoka noticed me on the floor.

"Happened again?"

I nodded slightly.

"I'll drive you home, and I'll come back here."