1.9

"Post-Production"

(THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS IN 3RD PERSON)

As Gon was being rushed to the hospital, Killua wakes up and got a text from Kurapika. It said "We're coming to the hospital. We need to drop Gon off there."

Why do they need to drop Gon off here? He wondered, so he called Kurapika.

"Hey, why are you dropping Gon off?" Killua asked as Kurapika picked up.

"Long story short, Gon was unconscious and his dad started raping him."

"Wait what the fuck? That's so wrong on so many levels."

"That's what the police officers said!"

"oh shit, you did the plan?"

"Yeah, but can you stop swearing?"

"Yeah, impossible, I'm furious right now. How are you not?"

"I am, I'm just good at hiding it."

"Wow, that's some shade. Get over here quicker, you don't want Gon to die on you."

"True, hopefully he's fine. Anyways, see ya when I get there."

"Bye!"

So that's what they were up to this morning. He thought.

—-—-—-

After Kurapika and the rest arrived, Killua found out what state Gon was left in. He was furious, just seeing his "friend" in this beat up, unconscious state. He never would've thought that this was the consequences of disobedience.

"His dad is in handcuffs now, just to let you know." Leorio said, breaking the silence.

"Shouldn't most of you be at school right now?" Killua asked.

"Heck no, you two are way more important than some prison." Kurapika said. "No offence, Hisoka."

"Hey! Don't forget I'm stuck with some annoying students too! I like this day off." Hisoka replied.

—- 5 hours later -—

"They finally found out what's happened with Gon." Illumi said.

"What happened?" Killua asked.

"He suffered only minor injuries, but it was enough to knock him out, probably hit his head on something. As for his ass, it was bleeding when he got here, I don't wanna know how it stopped."

"Good to know, but you really didn't have to say that last part."

"Hey, you seem pretty happy, what's up?"

"I'm just happy that everyone's good. Even Gon, he's "good" in my mind."

"Once we all get out, we need too go out somewhere. Like for dinner or something." Hisoka said.

All of us said "yeah!"

Hey, Gon, please be okay. I'm worried about you. I lo- Anyways, I hope you'll wake up again soon. Killua thought in his head.

"Do I still need therapy? I think I'm good." Killua asked everyone.

"I think you should still take it, who knows what will pop up in your head."

"True."

—- 3 days later -—

Gon has finally woke up, and surprisingly still has his memory intact. In these three days, Killua has since been discharged, but supervising for Gon, as he lo- I mean doesn't want him to be lonely.
(Killua: I'm gonna fucking kill you!!!")