1.12

"Expressed"

Killua's POV: (i know most of this book is in killua's pov, he's just the biggest character so far)
I'm at school, walking in the halls, where I hear some gossip around me. It was definitely about me. I see Gon in the group.

"Hey, Gon!" I said to him.

"Get the fuck away from me, you should've been dead by now." He aggressively said back to me.

"Why did you save me then, huh?"

"I don't know. That was the biggest mistake in my life. No that wasn't. The biggest mistake in my life was being friends with you."

"Please stop... I can't take it anymore..."

"Look at this! He's weak!" He starts beating me up.

"i helped you out of your horror and this is how you treat me?"

"Oh look, how pitiful, he's trying to make stuff up. Look at him! Just go jump off that bridge already!"

"fine, i'm done with life anyways."

I run out of school, back to the bridge, where without any thought, I jumped off.

Right before I hit the ground I was woken up by a terrified Gon.

Gon's POV:
I woke up to Killua shaking beside me. Most likely having a nightmare. I hear him crying and screaming "please stop!" over and over again.

Then he stopped talking but he continued to shake. He shook even more than before, and that's when I woke him up.

"Killua, it's okay, you were having a nightmare..." I softly told him.

I have a feeling it was me in the nightmare. I'm fucking down bad.

"Please... don't do... anything... to me..." He said shakily.

"I won't. Don't trust anything I said in the dream. I will never do anything like I did to you before ever again. I will promise that."

"I don't want to sleep anymore. I'm scared I'll have the same nightmare again..."

"It's okay, it's already 7 am, what do you wanna do?"

"Can we hug, I really want one right now..."

"Yeah, sure."

God, he smells good.

Killua's POV:
I'm always wondering is he gay or whatever, I honestly don't know.

"Gon, what's your sexuality?" I ask.

"Hmm... I think I'm bi, I'm not sure though."

"Ah, I'm gay, so yeah."

Perfect.

—- 30 minutes later -—

We go downstairs to eat breakfast. We just had some cereal because we ain't cooking.

Illumi's still sleeping, but Hisoka's already woken up. I'll finally tell him what happened yesterday.

"Hisoka?"

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Can I tell you something? It's about why I was absent for last period."

"Go ahead."

I took a deep inhale and exhale.

"So during 7th period, when I already was having a bad day, the teacher told me to hand in all my work, when I didn't have any work handed to me. I told him that, and he told me I was giving him attitude. He threatened that he would give me a zero for not handing it in. He started rambling that I was "vacationing" because he assumes that I'm lazy when I was actually taking care of Gon. He started calling me a smartass and told me to go to the principal's office. When I was leaving the class he slammed the door, causing me to fall down. It hurt physically and mentally because the entire class started laughing. I didn't even wait for Principal Netero, I just left because I was having 'thoughts' and it was worsening. It got to the point where I walked to the nearby bridge and jumped off of it. Gon held me up though and saved my life."

"I know that teacher, it's Mr. Chrollo and he's the head of the history department (only my irl friends will get that reference :) ). He's gotten many complaints but nothing was done because he was the head of the department. I'm sorry that everything happened to you."

"It's not your fault, can we get him fired though?"

"I'll try, I'm the head of the Sex Education department, so I have some power too."

"Wait, you never told me that!

"I like keeping it a secret."

"Anyways, we'll meet up at lunch. Gon, wanna join us?"

"Sure." He answered.

Since that is done, we just wait until lunchtime.

Me and Gon get ready for school, and we head off with Hisoka, wanting to get there early.

—- when they arrive -—

Me and Gon sit down in math class beside each other, and I wanna see how he reacts if I do this...

I put my hand on his thigh.

He looks over and I start smirking.

"You dirty bitch." Gon jokingly said. "I swear if you try to make me hard during class I will hit you."

"If you hit me, hit me harder."

"Fuck off—"

"Nope."

"Fine, just don't get closer to my dick." I laugh a bit after that.

Hey, at least we're both happy right now.

a/n: hey so uhhh idk whats happening but im going crazy. too bad school is gonna slow down the chapters a bit but next weekend, hopefully i get back on it. finally, some killugon stuff is in the book. tune in next time for the next chapter that will come out soon! also happy no nut november!

fyi: i wrote this whole chapter in less than two hours. i love this motivation i have.

published on november 1, 2021 at 12:35 am.

word count: 903 words.