Coils of trust part 1 (naga)(f/m)

Story 5

Naga/human

I finally found a place to build my new home, I had saved my inheritance from my granddad who left me enough money to keep me comfortable for the rest of my life. He wasn't a millionaire but I could build a small cottage or buy an old cottage to do up and live there, I could work from home if I wanted to. The locals had warned me about the land of a cottage that was near an old mine, saying it was possessed or haunted but nothing definite it sounded like fun. I explored the house and it was perfect some minor issues like leaky roof and some snakes taking up residence in the alcoves. I wasn't scared of snakes I found them fascinating, I hadn't bought the house because I was still looking but it was my favourite so far.

I took off my backpack and checked my file to see where the next cottage was; I started to pack my bag and stood up only to discover I couldn't move. I looked down to see a huge snake tail wrapping around my legs; I tried to move away only to be squeezed tight making me wobble. The tail wrapped around me more covering my waist, chest and arms (which I folded over my chest like a mummy) and finally my neck and head. Through the gaps of the tail I saw a shadow of a person, I tried to call for help but I couldn't talk in my last few seconds of consciousness I heard a voice say "Mate".

I started to wake up, I expected to wake up in the belly of a snake, but instead, I woke up in a large room filled with blankets, pillows, furs, and many more soft things. The room was bright but not blinding and was warm and inviting, I tried to stand up but found my waist was pinned down by the snake tail that trapped me before.

I followed the coil finding it went underneath all the blankets and pillows; I moved them to see if I could find the owner of the tail. I felt a tap on my shoulder looking behind me I found the owner was a Naga, he came closer to me with his hands outstretched in the universal 'I mean no harm' gesture, I tried to move away but I was being held in place.

"Ssssshh I won't hurt you my little human" he hissed softly, he brushed my hair out of my face then traced my lips, he looked like he was in a trance.

"Can you please remove your tail?" I asked as I wiggled my legs, he reluctantly loosened his tail letting me move a bit. I collided with a wall behind me only then could I see how long he was, he was easily 15 foot including his human half. "Who are you? Why have you brought me here?" I asked.

His smile returned as he came closer to me "My name is Harvay and I brought you for secret reasons I will tell you eventually" he replied.

"That doesn't sound ominous at all" I replied sarcastically, he laughed loudly then offered me his hand.

"Please follow me I have something to show you". I stood but didn't take his hand; he was saddened but escorted me out of the room.

He showed me his house which was an enormous cavern, it resembled a mine apart from there were no tracks or mine carts or tools. There was a natural waterfall with a stream at the bottom, several large cave areas that resembled bedrooms, a storage area, a fire pit in the far corner and rope bridges connecting to other parts of the cavern. "This is my home and it is your home now" he told me.

"What!? You mean I can't leave?" I exclaimed.

He was taken aback by my shock "Yes the house you were looking at is known for disappearances', people who don't want to been seen again. Isn't that what you wanted?" Harvay asked.

"No! I was looking for a place to live away from big cities, to work in peace away from my busy life" I told him before walking towards the stream.

"Please forgive me, I made a mistake, the mage who rescued me told me that house was for people who ran away. I am sorry but you can't leave because of the magic that was placed here, only a Naga can leave I'm sorry" he explained.