***

***

"Good boy! So as I was saying, it's safe to say you made me the man I am today and the man I'll be tomorrow after I kill you both" Kruger said
"So this was all just a game to you?" Daniel asked
"It was, even to Jack it was a game or should I say to your "father"? look Daniel in this world we're all players and at the end of the day we all get played, you lose some and you win some, as a lawyer and playboy I thought you'd understand that" Kruger grinned, showing his yellow and uneven teeth
DISGUSTING.. Daniel thought
In all that was just said one thing did go through, Siya had played him as much as he himself had played numerous unsuspecting women.

Rebecca heard everything, even when the older guy sent the other one outside. And now the older guy was left alone, Rebecca started sweating when she thought of hitting him from behind. Surely it would be possible, the distance from her to him wasn't that wide, the only problem was there was nothing to hit him with.
As she looked around the bathroom, finally a wooden ceramic toilet lid caught her attention and she grabbed it. And as she slowly opened the bathroom door, she could feel her heart beating but the older guy was focused on Khumalo, so she took a deep breath and proceeded forward. After a little tip toeing she stood behind the unsuspecting John Kruger.
"What are you smiling about?" Kruger studied Daniel and before he could open his mouth again, Rebecca hit his head so hard that she almost fell on top of him.
"Quickly, get knife and untie us before the other one comes back" Daniel said hurriedly and Rebecca stood shaking and shivering in front of the unmoving Kruger, all her life she'd never seen so much blood and looking at Kruger she could work it out on her own that he was probably dead.
"Rebecca hurry up!" Daniel repeated and she ran to kitchen unit and came back with a table knife.
After cutting Khumalo loose the door opened and Frankie came in
"Get down!" Khumalo yelled at Rebecca as Frankie dropped the papers and reached for his gun.
And in an instant Khumalo managed to take out his piece first and shot Frankie three times. Khumalo then went to check if he'd gotten him.
"That was close" Khumalo turned around with a smile
"Very close" Daniel got up and checked Kruger's pulse
"He's dead too, you must've hit him pretty hard sweetheart" Daniel pulled Rebecca up and she couldn't stop crying
"Oh my God I've killed a man, I've.." she stammered
"Shh, you did nothing wrong baby, he had it coming" Daniel pulled her closer to him
"So what's gonna happen now?" Rebecca asked
"Now? we ride into the sunset" Daniel forced a smile and then Khumalo rolled up his eyes.

To be continued...