***

"Oh, what have we here? our very own residential spy!" Daniel clapped his hands as he approached the reception.
The lady occupying the flexible chair turned around slowly with a telephone balancing on her neck. Suddenly she froze, the look on her was priceless and Daniel smiled.
"What the hell do you want here Daniel!" She tried to hide the fear in her face.
"Unfortunately I come bearing bad news, Melody right? well whatever your name is, look here you've been a very bad girl haven't you?" Daniel grinned, a forced grin if you asked me, receptionist or not he knew he had to tread carefully.
"What are you on about? You chased me outta your house and suddenly I'm the bad guy?" She stammered
"Oh bull! drop thee act already, I know about you and Nkosi-Miller" Daniel improvised
"What? I don't know what you're talking about, please leave before I call security" she struggled and Daniel knew she was about to crack.
"Oh you wouldn't if you know what's good for you, look I have you on tape seducing me and I also have a few snapshots of you and Nkosi-Miller" Daniel lied gracefully waving his cellphone.
And to his suprise the curvy receptionist fell for it right away, sooner than expected but then again what was he expecting from a glorified phone girl.
"Look I can explain, I needed the cash, I.. " she cried out
"Save it for someone who actually cares!" Daniel cut her off and then pressed stop recording on his cellphone and slowly made his way out of the building.
And before he could reach the parking lot, Melody came running behind him.
"Please hear me out Daniel, please!" she grabbed his hand and he stopped
"Look, only way to get outta this mess without any jail time is by doing exactly what I tell you to do, now can you do that?" Daniel asked
"Ok, I'm listening" she replied immediately.