**

Back at the office, Daniel was pacing around trying to put a finger on the situation. A day he had started with great anticipation was now fading quicker than it had started.
And then the flashbacks came..

"You know, Mario shouldn't be locked away like that, he's not that bad" the curvy mistress said carresing Daniel's face
"Yeah that's what I've been telling everyone, I know a lot of bad things have been said about me but this case has sabotage and framework written all of it" Daniel said as he deposited a hand between her thighs and to his surprise the hottie welcomed the intrusion by opening her legs.
JACKPOT! Daniel thought as he journeyed through her thighs and reached the end of her pelvic, his favourite parking spot.

"So, sweety how are you going to get him out of this? I mean from where I'm standing it looks rather impossible" she asked planting a little kiss on his already parted lips.
FOCUS DANNY, FOCUS! his inner voice screamed.
"Easily, I've got a foolproof strategy in place" Daniel tried to kiss her but she ducked
"But how baby? have you guys traced his movements or calls?"she said as she planted yet another light kiss, this time sucking on his upper lip for a few seconds and THEN quickly pulling out again.
"Geez! what is it you? you're just a hot intern, how's it any use to you?" Daniel came for her lips and this time his lips met hers.
"I'm just asking as a concerned employee, I'd hate to see Mr Van Oosten going down for something he clearly din' do" she said soberly and Daniel was touched.
"Ok, alright then, this is how I'm going to get him off.." while Daniel was dissembling his strategy and the curvy intern was listening attentively and finally she said "Wow, I think that is going to work perfectly, you're a genius you know that" and they kissed again.