Episode 8 : The Jack Of All Trades

.. Previously on PLAYAS..

To celebrate his promotion, Daniel took Siya and Darren out for drinks and at the bar Darren saw Daniel's long lost ex.
Furious and stressed, Daniel agreed to Siya's idea of going home, an idea that never came to be as Mario's right hand man Matty arrived to pick up Daniel. And later on Matty single-handedly decimated the Leather Guy. Finally, before going to sleep, Daniel recieved a damning text massage.

"No!" Daniel almost screamed
He couldn't believe what he had just read.
HOW CAN IT BE?WHO CAN IT BE? Daniel wondered as he scratched his head vigorously. And out of nowhere he pieced it together..ELAINE!

°° Jack Of All Trades °°

Meanwhile at the West Hill Correctional Facility..

"Thank you my father" a heavily tattooed coloured guy said after the prison warder let him inside a cosy private cell
"Evening General, here are your newspapers, I'm sorry but the deliveries weren't made today so I had to hustle these somewhere" the guy staggered and the man looking through the small isolated window slowly turned around.
"A newspaper at ten o'clock in the evening? this is unacceptable Tyrone, I don't care what burned or who died, this is bad for business!" the man with a big gold chain around his neck said sharply
"I know Mr K, my bad sir, I'll make sure it never happens again" Tyrone said nervously
"Percy!" Mr K yelled and the warder appeared quickly
"We're done here" Mr K said unfolding the newspapers and Tyrone quickly went out without even looking back
And after unfolding the bundle, one particular newspaper caught his attention, it was a front page article with a picture of a good looking young man in an expensive suit.The caption read "Criminal Attorney Daniel Zwane incredibly gets the infamous Mario Van Oosten out of jail!"
"Dammit Daniel!" Mr K's fist met the perfect ceramic table

At around six am, Daniel was already up and almost finished with his breakfast. His eyes had dark circles beneath them, evident that he hardly slept. The text was too much for him, there was a lot a stake for him, his life and freedom were all on the line.

With the devil in his ear, the thought of finding Elaine and permanently getting rid of her crossed his mind.
"No, no what the hell is wrong with me!" Daniel almost screamed
Maybe Matty was right, maybe they were indeed cut from the same cloth, after all he had just buried someone.

A coupler minutes later he was passing by the reception, absent mindedly he passed without greeting the receptionist.
"Good morning to you too Daniel" the receptionist came through
"Oh shucks! I'm so sorry Lindz swear it wasn't my intention, how are you on this beautiful mornin' ?" Daniel came correct
"I'm good thanks, what about you? you just won one of the biggest cases this year but you walking around like a lost puppy" Lindy approached him
"Me? don't be ridiculous, I'm just tired hey, I hardly slept last night, actually I partied the whole night" Daniel shrugged
"Oh? so you chose to leave me out? and here I was thinking that I was your girl" She pretended to be hurt and then fixed his tie before slowly turning around and walking back to her desk.
And Daniel stared at her until she rounded her desk and sat down.
"Ouch! Uhm.. come to my office and I'll prove it to you that you still ma girl" Daniel winked and then jumped into the lift.