***

"What pity party? Darren you wanted to be late so you could break up with Trish?" Daniel frowned and Siya cracked out.
"What? no man, atleast not yet, just tell me how'd it go with Melody" Darren shook his head.
"Oh well, piece of cake like you thought it would be, I'm actually meeting her again around lunch time" Daniel bragged
"I knew it! can I tag along?" Darren asked with sick wonder.
"Yeah you can, come around by lunchtime" Daniel said as he went out.

"Hey Dan, 'member the time I almost went down for rape?" Darren asked as they found a table.
"The coloured girl from Westdene? 'member it as if was yesterday" Daniel waved at a waitress.
"Well she was coloured, your girl Melody is coloured, man so much for Tlyer Perry's 'For Coloured Girls' hey"
Darren shook his head.
"Two orange juices please" Daniel ordered.
"Coming right up Sir" the shy waitress in her early twenties said hurriedly.
"Danny? boy snap out of it already" Darren said
"Oh, come on Hendricks just let me be, can't you see how pretty she is?" Daniel shrugged
"And probably under twenty" Darren pointed it out.
"Maybe but here's a thing, she's white and not coloured" Daniel grinned
"You smart ass! so you've been listening" Darren said as the pretty waitress came back with their order.
"Of course I've been listening dude, my ears weren't looking at that fine ass you know" Daniel replied, his eyes  now all over the body of the waitress who now looked as if she felt his gaze literally undressing her.
"Thank you very much miss" Daniel said to her
"My pleasure sir" she replied shyly
"Oh please, I'm Daniel and you are?" Daniel extended his hand.
LIKE WHO DOESN'T KNOW? she thought.
"Rebecca, Uhm.. I gotta get back to work" she blushed
"Yes of course, thanks again" Daniel held her gaze.

"That went well but I think she's far too shy than she leads on" Darren said slowly sipping on his juice.
"Maybe but she looks a bit tough though" Daniel said taking out his vibrating cellphone.
"That must be her" Daniel opened the message.
I'M CURRENTLY RUNNING LATE, BE THERE IN ABOUT 15.. the text read
"AH! she's running late, let's order that late breakfast" Daniel said.