The Guy Who Almost Hit My Car Ch. 1, 2, and 3

Hey guys! So this is my very first story on wattpad so I would really appreciate comments and votes. Also list any suggestions on how to make my story better?

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Chapter 1

“I think we have an emergency. I think we have an emergency! If you thought I’d leave then you were wrong cause I won’t stop holding on!” My alarm clock blared loudly. I slammed my left hand on the off button, and groggily opened my eyes, sitting up in bed. The sun shined brightly from my bedroom window, blinding me for a second. I swung my legs about and sat on the side of my bed.

Why is it that weekends end so fast, but weekdays go by so freaking slow?

“Maybe because weekends are two days and weekdays are five days, smart one.” the voice in my head answered sarcastically. I groaned in annoyance. I swear, I am going to go completely insane one day.

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jacky Pierski; daughter of Evan and Elena Pierski. I am a senior at Carnegie high school, and currently living in a small town in Michigan. I have black hair that stops just below my shoulder blades, dark chocolate brown eyes, and my height is a whopping five foot six. Yeah…still kind of on the short side. Too bad I hate wearing heels.

Sighing, I got up and out of bed, and made my way to my walk in closet. After contemplating on what to wear, I picked out some dark blue boot cut jeans, a red camisole, and a black hoodie, and quickly got dressed. Thank gosh I took a shower last night, considering that I woke up twenty minutes late; the usual time it takes me to take a shower.

I slipped on and tied my black converse. Then I went over to my mirror and applied some mascara and eyeliner, and grabbed my red and black checkered backpack and bolted downstairs.

As expected, my parents were already gone. I mean, they’re never here anyways. They absolutely love their job cause they make a lot of money. They work at some computer company together called ECHO and I rarely ever see them home early.

I snatched a box of honey nut cheerios from one of the cabinets, poured them into a bowl with milk, and chewed it down in less than ten minutes. WooHoo! New world record! My other record was fifteen minutes.

I stretched my hand out on the counter to where my car keys usually are, and was startled to only catch air.

“Damn it.” I cursed under my breath. Guess I should start looking for my keys.

After searching for almost half an hour, I finally found them.

In my pocket…

I glanced at the clock and my eyes literally popped out of their sockets. 7:15?! School starts in ten minutes!

I scrambled out of my house, wasting a few minutes checking and re-checking to make sure the front door was locked, and hopped into my red 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. I shoved my keys in the ignition and the engine roared to life. I backed out of the driveway, almost hitting a stop sign, and sped my way to school.

Luckily, I didn’t get pulled over by some weird guy with a uniform and badge. I always forget what those people are called…

“You’re real dumb..” The voice mocked.

“Shut up!” I shouted as I stopped at a red light. An old guy to my right, driving a truck stared at me. Oops..didn’t mean to say that out loud. I gave him an awkward wave and drove off when the light turned green.

I can make it! I can make it! I sped into the school’s parking lot, and a black mustang comes out of nowhere. I step on the brake, my tires screeching to a stop.