The Guy Who Almost Hit My Car Ch. 5

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

~

My eyes open and instantly land on the bright red numbers on the digital clock.

10:45?! We overslept!!!

I nudge Kayden, and start yelling for him to wake up.

“Kayden! Wake up! We’re late for school!!!” I shout. He groans, and rolls onto his side.

“No we’re not. I decided that we should take the day off, and turned off the alarm.” he muffles into the pillow.

Okay, now I feel stupid…

“Oh. In that case, you can go back to sleep.”

He doesn’t reply, and I could hear his light snoring. Well, he falls asleep fast. I lay back down, and look around his room.

It’s simple, not too big, not too small, with white walls. There’s a walk in closet right by the bed. The covers are a midnight blue shade. The bathroom is opposite the bed, and the bedroom door is adjacent to it. Then there’s the bedside table on the left side of the bed, with the digital clock, and a window with black curtains on the right side of the bed.

Surprisingly, his room is actually pretty clean.

‘Neat freak.’ the voice jokes.

That’s one thing we can agree on. After much tossing and turning I slip out of bed and go over to my bag. I pull out a tight fitting black v-neck shirt, blue boxer shorts, and other things, bringing them into the bathroom. After locking the door, I grab a white fluffy towel from the closet, and set all of my necessities on the small table by the shower. I switch on the shower, strip out of my old clothes, and step into the nice warm water. All my worries are washed away. Absent-mindedly, I start singing ’Crush’ by David Archuleta.   

"I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep inside

It was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility

That you would ever feel the same way about me

It's just too much just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized

So mesmerized

And I just got to know

Do you ever think

When your all alone

All that we could be

Where this thing could go

Am I crazy or falling in love

Is it really just another crush

Do you catch a breath

When I look at you

Are you holding back

Like the way I do

Cause’ I’ve tried and tried

to walk away

But I know this crush

Ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay

Going away-ay-ay-ay