The Guy Who Almost Hit My Car Ch. 6

VOTE. FAN. COMMENT. PLEASE!!!

~

It's been at least ten minutes since Kayden went into the bathroom, and I've been waiting outside it the whole time. Why did he look so..dissapointed? I mean, he only likes me as a friend. Right?

'Obviously not.' the voice snickers.

'You would be a lot more helpful if you gave me some advice, you know?' I retort.

'Well then here's some advice for ya. He likes you.'

I roll my eyes. 'Haha very funny. You're not helping.'

I guess I have to just make a move. I knock on the door twice.

"Kayden? Are you alive in there?" There's a moment of silence.

"No. I'm dead." he answers sarcastically.

"Really? Oh my...how did you die? Take an overdose of viagra?" I feign surprise and concern. I click my tongue. "You know that stuff isn't good for you."

He bursts into laughter, and i join in. We laugh for a whole five minutes before we're able to speak again.

"Okay, I'm not dead. And, I do not take viagra. Now, what do you want?"

"I'm hungry!!!!!!!" I whine.

The bathroom door opens, revealing Kayden still in his....boxers. I stare at his chiseled chest, and gulp. I am never going to get used to seeing him like that. My eyes trail up and down his tall, muscled figure, and I bite my lip to keep myself from grinning like an idiot. He clears his throat, and I look up at his amused expression.

"I thought you said you were hungry?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I am hungry!" I stammer.

"Then do you mind moving, so I can get dressed?"

I feel heat rush to my cheeks, so I quickly look down and shake my head. I spin around and head out of his room and toward the kitchen.

"Pervert. Creeper. Pedophile." I mutter under my breath.

His laugh echos through the whole apartment, and I smile.

While I wait for him, I sit on the leather couch, and switch on the tv. After going through about fifty channels, I settle on watching Spongebob. Kayden walks in and leans on the kitchen counter, observing me. I glance at him.

"You like spongebob?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm more of a Dora fan."

"Another pedophile characteristic."

He shakes his head and laughs. "So what do you want for breakfast?"

"Do you have eggs?"

"Nope."

"Bacon?"

"Nope."

"Toast?"

"Nope."

"Waffles?!"

"yea.......nope." He gives me a sheepish smile, and I glare at him.

"Then what the heck do you eat for breakfast?!"

"Leftover food from the night before."

I make a disgusted face. "...ewww. Please tell me you have cereal?"

"Actually, I do have cereal."

A wide grin spreads across my face.

"But I think it's expired."

My grin falters and I instantly grab a pillow from the couch and throw it at him. He dodges it easily.

"Thanks for getting my hopes up!" I shout, throwing another pillow.

"Hey!" he protests catching the pillow. "I said I think. I'm not entirely sure!"

I reach for the last pillow, but feel myself being tackled to the ground. I stare wide-eyed at Kayden.

"Get off me pedophile!" I scream, hitting his chest.

"Technically, I can't be a pedophile cause' we're the same age. I'm obviously a pervert." He states simply, smirking. I break into fits of laughter, trying to push him off me. He doesn't budge one bit, so I give up. Once my laughing fit is over, I look up at him.

He seems to be deep in thought, staring blankly out the window. I still can't stop admiring how handsome he is. His hair is still ruffled up, blue eyes are sparkling from the shining sun. Smooth tan skin. I could stare at him all day.

"Like what you see?" He chuckles, bringing me out of my thoughts. I smirk.

"If only I could see more." I say seductively, clutching his shirt with my fist.

He pales, shocked at my response.

"Mind showing me a little more?" I continue. A devious smile spreads across his face.

Uh oh. That's not a good sign.

"Not at all." he replies, standing up. He pulls his white shirt up and over his head, and throws it on the ground. I gasp.

"What the f*ck are you doing?!"

"Watch the language, Jacky." He warns. " You said you wanted to see more, so I'm granting your wish." He smirks.

What have I gotten myself into?

He begins to pull his pants down, and I cover my eyes with my hands.

"Stop! I was kidding! I was just kidding! Do. Not. Take. Your. Clothes. Off." I beg.

"Too late."

"What?!" I screech, uncovering my eyes. Thankfully, he was fully dressed. Except, I didn't know that until I uncovered my eyes...

'You're such an idiot.' the voice hisses.

"I think you're the pervert, Jacky." Kayden teases.

"Shut up." I snap, playfully. I stand up, walk right up to him, and poke his chest.

"Do not do that ever again, Kayden Richards. You hear me?" I scold. His smirk grows wider.

He takes a step forward, making me stumble backward, and leans down to my ear.

"What if I do?" he breathes into my ear. Heat radiates off his body. My spine tingles. I shiver at how close we are.

"I'll.....I'll....." My heart thumps loudly, and I suddenly find it very hard to think clearly.

"You'll what?" he whispers. I can just picture that smirk plastered on his face. He's left me speechless.

I look at his face, but for once, he's not smirking. His expression is serious, showing a bunch of emotions. He leans down, slowly, until our lips are only a centimeter apart.

His arms wrap around my waist gently, and he pulls me into him.

Our lips collide.

****************************

Yeah I know. It's kind of a short chapter, but the next one should be longer!!!!!!!

Thx for reading!!!! :)