ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ | ɪɪ

♛ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᳟

"hello there, jeon jeongguk, the most feared mafia leader." the man in black sarcastically said and laugh with his group after and hold jeongguk's face harshly.

"or should i say, the bottom softie jeon jeongguk? what are you now by the way?" his face were so close to his(jk) as he said those words. and he looked straight to jeongguk sternly like a crazy man with a smirk on his lips.

jeongguk can't even move a muscle when his body is full of bruises, blood dripped down on his lips, eyes that were almost closed because of how swollen it was and his hands were tied up in the ceiling tightly that caused him to float a little in the ground.

they punched, kick or even use baseball tool just to make jeongguk voice out about his secret in mafia to them but jeongguk didn't let them win. he just scream or yell but never talk about the information they wanted.

even he was already full of his own blood. he wasn't worried about himself but only to taehyung. he doesn't know what the younger was doing now or is he still crying for not saving him. he remember how matchlessly they were when they kidnapped jeongguk.

[ flashback ]

after they been talking about the two getting each other officially and planning to have a vacation to have fun and to know more about each other, also about them being mafia.

tae shared them about him being a loner in his mansion and being all positive in school. jeongguk knows about it as he sees his lips smiling but his eyes can tell how broken he actually was.

as they all walked hand in hand with their partners. a black van appeared infront of them and then it open revealing 5 man who had a black colored all over their body. no proof of who they were as their faces wore black masked that only their eyes and mouth could be seen.

they suddenly hold jeongguk tightly removing taehyung's hands. shoving him away from the mafia leader. they were all shock from the sudden action that made taehyung terrified as they were all holding with long guns in their hands.

"don't you dare follow us or this boy or this mafia leader will die infront of you." one of them says and sprinted away leaving the others dumbfounded.

"jeongguk!?" taehyung shouted out of his lungs even though he knows that he can't stop the van from driving away.

as taehyung run to catch the van. the others also follow him but they all stop slowly as their heart beats at a faster pace, making them panth heavily.

"who the fuck are they? why did they know about jeongguk being mafia? i thought you only knew?" taehyung asked after his breath become normal.

"that's the big question. we literally fucking don't know." jimin said angrily.

"we should go home now and find who the fuck and what they want this time..." yoongi suggested because anytime soon they know that they will find who was behind the kidnapping.

"yeah... will do that and assimble yourself from hacking to informations. every little details. we all need that." namjoon now spoke as he caress jin's back.

"i'll go and don't you dare against me. i know how to fight and use a gun. come on, hurry up! i need to save my baby." taehyung yelled as they hurry to go back to the university to get their car.