sᴛʀᴇss ᴍᴏᴍ

«««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ғʟᴜғғ | ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ | ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ | ᴍᴘʀᴇɢ | ғᴏᴜʟ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ | sᴍᴜᴛ »»»

TOP TAE | BOTTOM KOOK

✿ requested by: blacklovejennie007

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

being married is a new step of having a family. a family that whom you go home after work or somewhere. but the thing is, are you expecting to have children after months of being married? for jeongguk he isn't at all.

for fuck sake, he didn't even imagine that he can actually carry a baby. how much more having quadruplets? but nonetheless, being jeongguk, he loved to be one of those one percent man that can carry babies in their womb.

he love his husband and his own babies but it's stressing him to the core. you may ask why? its because he was the only who look on for the babies. if the one cries, the others would too. finding their daddy who was also busy being ceo of their own company.

so, who is jeongguk to disturb the man? well, his the huswife but he can't just call taehyung to come home because their babies is crying and looking for him. jeongguk can't stand that at all. he rather do all the things than to made taehyung more stressed but the older already told him that it's okay for him to call or make him go home as long as its about the babies or him.

and this day wasn't different from others as he thought that everyone is sleeping but suddenly a loud cries engulf the spacious huge mansion when the qadruplets were the one making the sound. he was actually cleaning the house after he had finished to do the daily routine of his babies but to his dismay their crying out again.

jeongguk wanted to protest and always argue with taehyung saying that why does he had to have quadruplets if one is already enough for them but at the same time his inlove with the older and the babies so much to just abondoned them.

he hurriedly put the cleaning material in their right places before he run the corridor down to the shared room of his quadruplets. he shove the door and revealed his now 2-years-old babies crying their life. jeongguk felt relief, he actually thought that they got hurt on their own cribs or just maybe they wanted their dada.

"shh.. don't cry my babies. muma is here now." jeongguk said convincing his 2 girls and 2 boys babies.

he actually knows that saying that won't stop them from crying so he tried using their favorite toys, shaking it around their faces but still they wasn't paying attention at all.

jeongguk is tired. he doesn't know what to do now, he already did everything. and the feeling that his the mother of the four but he can't even make them quiet down or even to fall asleep, is making him anxious and questioned himself that he wasn't good to be a mother.

so, without any doubt anymore. he fitch his phone in his pocket and scroll to find the contact number of his husband. after he find it, he directly click the green botton and held the phone to his ears while his tears where already streaming down to his face. after two rings, taehyung answer the call.

"hello there my lovely wife." taehyung intently waiting for an answer.

"h-hyung..." jeongguk stuttered sniff. he can't even talk straight as he felt weak.