ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ

««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ғʟᴜғғ | ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴋɪɴᴋs | ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ | ғᴏᴜʟ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ | ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ »»»

BOTTOM TAE | TOP KOOK

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

taehyung and jungkook were heading towards their company to have a day of work again, as always. jungkook is the ceo and taehyung is his husband who would aways follow wherever he goes as what the younger requested.

of course who was jungkook to deny the request when he also wanted that taehyung would always be with him and to enjoy their time especially jungkook had his horny fat long dick throbbing for touch of taehyung.

that isn't gonna be unnoticed today when jungkook's cock decided to tease his husband in the elevator and to top of that, they aren't alone.

jungkook was holding taehyung in the waist and slowly tap his thighs and caressing it that made taehyung looked to his side to see the lustful gaze of his husband.

that instant, taehyung almost moan at the sight of his husband and his dominating aura that made him weak on his knees.

"what is it?" taehyung whisper lowly at jungkook's ear, seductively bitting his lips.

"undo your panties, now." jungkook dominantly said towards his husband who suddenly moaned in his ears quietly as possible.

at first taehyung was hesitant but to think of trying new kinks, made him excited and nonetheless he nodded.

he scan his eyes around the elevator to look if what the others was doing and thankfully they were so focused on what they are doing.

luckily to taehyung he was wearing skirts today so it would be so easy for him to undo his lace panties that jungkook just requested.

he then leaned himself to hold the hem of his panties and slowly dragging it down with the help of this legs. when it was on the ground, he fitch his panties using his foot and then he hold it to his hands.

he looked up at jungkook who was looking and bitting his lips seductively at him that made him wanna ride jungkook right here, right now.

he straighten up his body and put his panties on jungkook's pocket showing his now eyes filled with lust, bitting his lips purposely to seduce his husband.

taehyung was now facing his husband and his hands where on jungkook's shoulder. they were like making a stare contest until jungkook slowly slid his hands underneath taehyung's skirt.

taehyung hurriedly hide his face on the crook of jungkook's neck and moaned as quiet as he could muster as he suck and lick jungkook's neck.

"f-fuck kookie, t-that feels good." taehyung whisper-whined at jungkook.

while jungkook was still playing the rim of taehyung's now wet hole of how he made taehyung wanna cum that instant.

"quiet down baby or you wanted them to hear your moan, hmm?" jungkook teasingly asked the younger while the only taehyung could answer is his sinful moans.

jungkook decided to stop his teasing and he almost shove a finger inside taehyung's hole when the elevator suddenly ding, indicating that they were now at their choosen floor.

"opps~ not my fault baby." jungkook chuckled when he saw taehyung huffed after he heard the ding and the elevator slowly open.

they both straighten up their body not wanting someone to know about their dirty dids. taehyung look at jungkook and to his surprise, jungkook suck his fingers which is the one he played on taehyung's rim that made him bit his lips as his moaned were muffled inside his mouth.