ɪɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

«««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | ʙᴀᴅ sᴍᴜᴛ | ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ | ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴏғʀᴇᴀᴅ | ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ »»»

BOTTOM TAE | TOO KOOK

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

the night was already ruined for a brunette haired boy who was sulking after he did all his effort for the project his boss gave him for his promotion.

it was rejected for some sort of favoritism. his boss never see him after all his efforts and even not having a good time sleep just to finished in exact time his boss gave him.

he wouldn't be this disappointed of himself if he didn't know the truth that someone sabotage his idea. and on top of that, his boss knows it but he never complained or do something for the tall and curly brunette boy.

instead, he accept the idea but it wasn't credited to the brunette but to the one who present it infront. who is one of his rival to have the position he was aiming for so long.

after that event, he decided to quit. he was so done with the toxic people surrounding him on the company. he also manage to spat at his boss.

he remembered how his boss looked like when he said those words towards him.

[ flashback ]

"i was the fucking one who got that fucking idea and you knew that..."

he angrily spat towards his boss. frustation were visible on his face. black colored down to his eyes and with a messy hair represents his sleepless nights.

"i was the one who couldn't let my eyes sleep just to finished that proposal for the kangs company. i was the one who still manage to breath after not even eating properly just to make that perfect as what you want me to do."

his voice were craked. almost telling everyone who was in the room knows that anytime soon. he would break down.

"but... because of your fucking favoritism mind. you still let him do the thing i should. i should be the one who was in his position."

he was beyond furious. the brunette was already on his edge that any moment he will punch the shit out of his fucking boss.

"i'm sorry. you were late to arrived and i really don't even know where he got your idea and copy and present it here with the kangs."

his boss said. still shocked how angry the brunette is. he was actually trembling because this was the first time he saw the younger do such thing like this at him.

"you know what...i quit."

he said sternly with determination in his eyes. he fixed himself and acted like he wasn't affected anymore.

"one day..you'll regret doing this and besides i know you don't need me anymore."

the brunette gently backed away from were he leaned to face his boss a little close. slowly, he whipped his body to face the closed doors ready to leave.

he was now holding the door knob when he decided to make a fact so his boss, maybe wake up from his daydreaming. he looked back again towards his boss smiled evily and smirked.

"hope that your favorite employeer could do such idea as i did, boss."

he said emphasizing the word 'boss' before he finally left the room and slowly walked towards the elevator and left the building with his car.

[ end of flashback ]

he was still driving towards god knows where because he felt that he got lost. fuck it, i should have just punch him at least one time. he thought.