ғᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs

««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ×sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴜ | ғᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs | ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ | ᴀɢᴇ ɢᴀᴘ | ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ | ᴀɴɢsᴛ | sᴍᴜᴛ »»»

TOP TAE | BOTTOM KOOK

✿ requested by: tanminsuga

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

"hey tae? have you decided about what i asked you?" bugom asked after he run to catch up on taehyung.

"uhm... i thought about it and yeah, i'll help but i have conditions." taehyung stop his steps and face the older.

"what is it?" bugom beamed.

"ah, no touching nor kissing or anything sexual. i'm not comfortable into that thing." taehyung caress the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

"of course. it's like i am doing that, i love him that's why i'm doing this to make him notice how it hurts." bugom chuckled.

taehyung nodded and back on walking again leaving bugom behind towards his secret room to meet his student slash boyfriend who always waits for him to arrived there after his last class before lunch.

taehyung, a teacher in bangtan high had a secret relationship to one of his students which is jeongguk. they've been dating for 2 years now and still manage to make it a secret not wanting them both to be caught as it is the policy in school where no student must involve nor the teacher with each other.

they have to be professional at all cost. especially when they are around the campus. but, neither of them know that both taehyung and jeongguk had been dating since the first month jeongguk came in the school as a tranfer student.

all the student or the counsil of the school thought that taehyung were just supporting the cousin of hoseok which is one of taehyung's bestfriend about jeongguk's situation in school.

they thought that jeongguk wanted to learn more about taehyung's class but instead they only do naughty and all lovey dovey in taehyung's room. none of them notice that.

taehyung open his room door to reveal a bunny smile from his boyfriend. taehyung smiled back. closing the door before he lock it, just incase someone might enter without knocking the door.

"hi sir!" jeongguk screamed. before standing up on his seat and hug the older.

"hello kookie." taehyung responds. hugging the younger back and kissed his head lovingly.

"come on, let's eat and i have something to tell you." jeongguk enthusiastly said towards the older who chuckled at his excited boyfriend.

"okay. you're energetic today hmm. what's up?" taehyung asked. settling himself in the seat infront of jeongguk while he(jk) serve the food that were on their lunch boxes.

"today, i got a+ in my physics class and to top of that i have to leave next month for competition from other school. is that a good news?" jeongguk tilted his head cutely to his boyfriend.

"of course it is. my student is such a genius eh? taetae is proud of you kookie so much." taehyung chuckled and mess the youngers hair.