ᴍʏ sᴀssʏ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ

««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ | ᴍᴘʀᴇɢ | sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ×sᴀssʏ | ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ ᴛᴀᴇ / ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ »»»

BOTTOM TAE | TOP KOOK

✿ requested by: Softaey95

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

jeongguk was frustrated is understatement. he was planning to attack his rival head alpha for killing his innocent people from the end of his boundary but to his dismay his plan was sabotage by his own people who sided the enemy for money.

to make jeongguk relaxed, he goes to a night club from the city. away from his pack but thankfully humans where able to catch up with wolves that it was normal to befriend or made them their mates.

jeongguk is straight af but he didn't find some couples with same genders disgusting because he also had friends or even in his pack where both boys or girls mated with each other.

he just can't find himself be with another man as he is the head alpha (info: all the head alpha are mated with woman) but of course, whoever be his mate he would accept her or him if that's what moon goddess decided to be with him forever and rule the pack.

when jeongguk walk towards the night club his nose suddenly twitch. he can smell a sweet vanilla with chocolate pheromones around. his eyes begin to change into red and his wolf jk was howling in joy.

"MATE" jeongguk yelled.

he run towards were the intoxicating smell is and find a beautiful boy that wears a silky dress. fitted on his sexy frame perfectly. you can mistaken him as a girl as he walk and his action moved like one.

jeongguk just look at him. drinking his glasses that he ordered while the omega -as what his wolf said- is just talking with the boy seductively infront of him. biting his lips and curling his fluffy hair, indicating that his flirting with the man. jeongguk got furious and confused why the omega wasn't looking at him.

he sniff the omega from afar to talk with his wolf but the omega's scent was actually fainted. its like his wolf is weak and jeongguk can't even mind link the wolf.

without any doubt. jeongguk hold the omega's arm and dragged him away from the man who he was talking while the omega just flinch of the sudden action.

"ow! that hurts!." the omega- named taehyung scream out.

"s-sorry." jeongguk removed his hand to the younger's arms that left a bruise for his tight hold.

"aren't you gonna say something?" jeongguk asked in confusion.

"what would i say? oh~ why did you drag me by the way?" taehyung asked sassily around the head alpha that even made him mad.

"i am your mate! can't you smell me?" jeongguk yelled using his alpha voice. skirting his angry pheromones around the clun. he just can't control himself after he drunk 10 glasses when he was just looking at him from a far waiting for the omega to come with his side.

taehyung whimpered of the sudden voice of the alpha as he also drink more than 5 glasses before. tae got teary eyes, he don't know why but he knows that he isn't a wolf but why does he felt pain when jeongguk used his alpha voice in him.