ᴊɪᴍɪɴ, ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ

«««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴄᴇᴏ×ᴄᴀғᴇ ʙᴏʏ | sᴡᴇᴇᴛ & ғʟᴜғғ | ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇss | ᴋɪssɪɴɢ | ᴍᴀɴʜᴀɴᴅʟɪɴɢ »»»

TOP TAE | BOTTOM KOOK

✿ requested by: ithowxs337

⇀ ⇀ ✾ ↽ ↽

"hey tae, your stressing yourself too much. come on, let's get you some tea. i just found this cafe two blocks away from here and they had your favorite." jimin said smilling widely at taehyung and stood up on his seat. dragging the sulking boy out of his own office.

all taehyung could do is just to follow and obey the older. he also wanted to relaxed himself for too much work on his own company being the so-called ceo, so he just agreed to the idea.

they both wait the elevator to go down until the ground floor and to walk towards jimin's car that the older suggested with. they buckle themselves in the seatbelt properly before jimin start the engine and drive onto the cafe.

"haven't still decided about bogum, tae?" jimin said breaking the silence inside the car.

"h-huh?..." tae stuttered answer.

"aish! tae, seriously, you have to find some for you. its not that i'm hurrying you in this kind of situation, its just that your old enough to marry someone and be with him or her forever. you know that we support which gender would you choose, yeah?" jimin bluntly said. eyes still focused on the road as he drive them to the cafe.

"y-yeah.. of course hyung. okay... i'll be honest.. i don't find myself with bogum hyung forever or even be with him in the same roof and to top of that, he isn't a bottom." taehyung huffed and crossed his arms near his chest. rolling his eyes and look outside the window while his body leaned perfect in the seat.

"yeah. i see 'bout that and if you ask me? i don't like him for you too." jimin chuckled. slowly driving the car as he parked it aside the parking lot.

jimin told the younger that they arrived already so they both left the car and of course jimin locked it before they walk towards the light pink with a little bit purple that named namjin's sweet cafe.

taehyung pushed the door open and a little sound of bell rang around the cafe as it was somewhat not that lots of people inside and they were quietly drinking their tea or coffee.

both boys smelled the sweet aroma of the cafe. it was sweet and relaxing scent of a tea that the tea maker had made. they walk slowly towards the counter to order each of their favorite drinks.

"hello! welcome to namjin's sweet cafe. what would be your order?" a smilling broad man with a pink shirt greeted the both boys, cheerfully. holding the order list so the maker would know about their orders.

"i would like to have wintermelon with toppings and black pearl on it. then a chocolate cake with strawberry on top, please." jimin smiled as he order his favorite drink and cake.

"how 'bout you?" the counterman asked taehyung. while the other where looking at their menu and smiled.

"i want a grapefruit green tea ade with aloe please and a strawberry cake." taehyung showed his boxy smiled to the counter man that named jin as what his name tag said.

"yes. you can sit wherever you want and any minutes now will bring you your order." jin replied cheerfully.

both boys walked towards the empty seat and sat in each corner as they face each other. they talk more about work and about taehyung's situation.