ɪ'ᴍ sᴇʟғɪsʜ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

«««« ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: sᴏɴɢ ʟʏʀɪᴄs | ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ | sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs | sᴄᴀʀs | ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ | ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ: ᴅʀᴜɢs, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ, sᴍᴏᴋᴇ | ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ »»»

TOP TAE | BOTTOM KOOK

› › › ❃ ‹ ‹ ‹

*You got notification from @taesthetic in instagram.
click for more...

its been month since kook and tae broke up but kook still can't get over him. he know it's his fault why he left but knowing that he's already moving on and he wasn't it only brokes him a lot.

he knows, he don't have the right to be angry nor sad but he just can't help it. his own thoughts ruined his whole life that even him caused so much trouble on tae.

kook only caused tae lots of problem that even himself can't get through. he knows that drugs won't help anything but it only takes him away from the reality of his messirable life. alcohol and smoke is his friends too.

that's why tae left him. he really do his best to make kook change but kook didn't budge at all of his please and worried face. but when kook decided to change and be what tae wanted him to be...

tae was already happy with someone else.

his hobbits got only even worse than before. he didn't even eat a week or so. just alcohol, smoke or even get high. lots of scars of smoke that he shove to his own skin not even minding the pain it cause.

he changed. swear that he changed but who else needed him rather than tae who was there when no else did? no one. no one need someone like him who is a trash except to tae. he thought.

but he was too late already. because tae is already happy with someone else now. he's hurt, he can't even bare the pain.

listening to music is one of kook's hobby, he tried to find a music that fits exactly at his current situation and he actually find one.

he decided to send a song lyric to tae. after he saw his instagram post with his now girlfriend. she's beautiful. and he knows that she take good care of tae. he cried.

kook click the notification and saw this in instagram.

————————————————————————————————————————

Kim Taehyung posted a minute ago...