16: Who Changed?

Chapter 16: Who Changed?

"Are you comfortable?" Tim asked Raven, who was sitting down in the metal chair with her hands tied behind her back and her feet shackled to the front legs. Her red glowing bonds prevented her from using her powers.

"I would be more comfortable if you release me." She replied back in a hostile voice as her eyes followed his movements. She couldn't believe that the person she had met after she left the Titans and formed a friendship with was the third Robin and the MasterMind behind this.

"Sorry, no can do." He smiled as he moved to stand in front of her. "But I can give you some water or snacks. I have your favorite: chocolate, almond pocky sticks."

"I don't want food or drinks." She gritted her teeth. "I want to go to the bathroom."

"You are a big girl. You can hold it." He traipsed to a nearby table and placed the glass of water that he had for her on the table.

She glared at him and asked. "Where are the others?"

They were no longer at the hideout in the Amish area. She along with the others had been transported by plane to another location. She had been blindfolded throughout the plane ride. Her blindfold was only removed once she and Nightwing had arrived inside the office that they were currently in with Tim. His henchmen had left after escorting them inside of the room.

"Don't worry, Rae. They are in a safe location, sleeping the anesthetic off. They will be released once they wake up."

"When will you release Nightwing and me?"

"You? As soon as I get what I want. As for Nightwing..." He stared at her for a moment before turning around and walking towards Nightwing who was on the floor. "...should I wake him up now? After all, the quicker I get this over with, the faster you can go to the bathroom."

"Why are you doing this?" Raven asked as fear started to creep up in her system. She didn't want Tim to wake up Nightwing. She was afraid of what he might do.

"How about I explain once I wake up the other Robins." He uncapped the needle that was in his pocket. "I'm sure that they would want to hear this story as well. There is no need to repeat it twice." He bent down next to Nightwing and injected him with the liquid in the needle. He stood back while Nightwing woke up.

They watched him as he groaned while he raised up in a tabletop position. He shook his head before looking up at Tim.

He blinked five times. He took one of his hands and beat his head. He blinked again.

Tim smiled down at him, amused by his action. "You aren't seeing things, Jason. It's me, Tim."

"Tim!" He tried to get up to hug him; however, he was pushed back to a tabletop position. "What's going on?" He tried to move, yet his movement was limited.

"I was just about to explain to Raven how we got to this point."

"Raven?" Jason turned his head to see Raven tied up to a metal chair. If it wasn't for the restraints, she looked safe and unharmed. If anything, she looked pissed off while she glared at Tim.

"Tim." He turned his gaze back to Robin who he thought was dead. "What's going on?" He asked, confused.

"How about we bring the others out so I won't have to explain it more than once." He grabbed a thick book from the desk and opened it. He read the words from the book.

Jason felt his body growing hot. He screamed as white lightning shot through his body. He fell flat on the ground and passed out. When he came to, he was no longer in the same position that he was in earlier. He had been moved to the right. Furthermore, it felt like he was naked. He glanced down his torso.