18: Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Chapter 18: Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

"So, you two are Nightwing?" Changeling asked, looking back at the Robins from his seat on the plane. They were flying to the location that Signal was directing them to.

"Yes, how many times do we have to say that?" Jason snapped from his seat.

"You don't have to snap." Changeling snapped back.

"What Changeling is trying to say is that it is hard to take all of this in." Cyborg, who was driving the plane, jumped in before the conversation got too heated. "How long have you had dissociative identity disorder? And, why didn't you tell us? We could have help."

"We didn't need help," Damian answered.

"Just a place to hide away from Batman." Cyborg couldn't see their expressions but judging by their silence. He guessed that was the real reason the 'Robins' left Gotham and settled in Jump City.

"I have a question. Which identity was I dating?" Starfire questioned. She was taken aback as the others were. After all this time that she had spent spying on him, she never thought that this was the reason for it.

"That was the original Nightwing." Jason replied not wanting to reveal his real name. "I would occasionally steal a few dates when he wasn't looking."

"Who was the one that pulled the gun on Starfire and me?" Changeling asked.

"That was him." Damian nodded toward the left.

Starfire, Cyborg, and Changeling continued to ask some more questions before Starfire inquired, "So, who is dating Raven?"

The two Robins were quiet as the other Titans stared at her shocked. "I saw them kissing in the hallway once," Starfire explained.

Changeling's eyes flew back to the Robins while Cyborg's eyes looked ahead; however, he was listening for an answer.

"We all are." Jason replied since Damian was too flush to answer.

"Does she know?" Cyborg asked.

"She had known for a while now."

Cyborg nodded. He had more questions to ask but they needed to focus on the task at hand now that that was cleared up.

"Signal," he called out to the teenager who had been quiet this whole time. He looked tired and weak; however, he insisted on coming with them. "How did you figure out Tim's plan?"

"He told me." Signal answered before explaining what had happened while he was in a coma.

"So, this whole time all of this had been about Nightwing, not Raven?" Changeling asked, processing what he heard.

"Yes."

"What about Raven? Should we find her? Don't we need her to reverse the spell?"

"She should be fine. Tim doesn't want to harm her. Besides, if I am right the magic inside of Jason's and Damian's current bodies should be enough to reverse the spell."

"Magic?" Starfire was confused as she looked between the two Robins, causing Damian to explain.

"When Raven transferred her powers to us when her father appeared, our body retained some of it. Tim used that power to create his body and escaped. It was also the same magic that he used to cast the spell to separate us from our body and tether himself back with the original Nightwing's body."

"So, what's the plan?" Cyborg asked. "Tim is one of you. What is the best way to take him down."

Jason and Damian glanced at each other before turning to Changeling, who said "What?"