17: Who are They?

Chapter 17: Who are They?

There was a foggy cloud of ice cream in his head that Cyborg was trying to fight through. He had fought several times before and was knocked out. Nevertheless, this time felt different. He felt as if he could get up this time.

"Where are our friends?" He heard Starfire asked as his system rebooted.

"I told you that we are Nightwing." A man, whose voice that he didn't recognize, answered.

"Do we look like idiots?" He heard Changeling ask. "We have eyes, you know. And you don't look like Nightwing to us."

"Well, you do look like an idiot."

"We don't have time for this," a new voice said.

"He's right," Starfire agreed. "We have to find our friends."

"What is going on?" Cyborg asked as his eyes opened, and his system was completely rebooted. He looked around the small room with an opened door. He saw his teammates standing over two naked figures.

"You up?" Changeling turned around to check on his friend. However before he could take a step forward, Starfire flew to him, causing him to remain next to the criminals.

"Are you okay?" Starfire asked, concerned. Cyborg continued to sleep thirty minutes after she and Changeling woke up in the cell.

"I feel fine, and my systems are clear." Starfire nodded at his statement. "But where are we?"

"We are not sure." Changeling answered. "When we woke up, our cell door was opened, and the place was cleared out except for these two."

"Who are they?" Cyborg questioned as he stood up from the sofa that he had been placed on. He walked towards the two criminals.

"They claimed that they are Nightwing." Starfire replied, floating behind him. "But..."

There were two of them. Furthermore, they didn't fit Dick's build. They were taller and had more muscle. One even had a gray streak in his hair.

His eyes met with his two teammates. They couldn't believe that these two expected them to believe their story.

Yet, as he met their eyes, he realized that there was one person that he was missing. He frantically scanned the room before asking, "Where is Raven?"

"Gone." Cyborg turned to the green-eyed 'Nightwing', who wore a murderous expression on his face. "She's gone."

Water!

It was water!

When Tim pulled the trigger on the gun, what shot out wasn't a bullet but water.

"Are you still mad?" Tim asked from beside Raven, who wasn't blindfolded this time, therefore he could see her glaring eyes. They were on a private airplane along with a few of his henchmen and Chelsea. Although, they sat isolated from them. "Would you rather have been a bullet?"

"I would have preferred if you have not done this in the first place." She stared at the masked face that once held the Robins.

"That is to be expected." His eyes softened. "Raven, I know that. is tough for you. You didn't only lose one but three boyfriends.

"They're not my boyfriends."

"Sex friends?" He raised an eyebrow. "I have seen some of your dreams."

She blushed and looked away.

She didn't know what she and the Robins were. She had a different relationship with each one of them, and she was falling for each of them. However, they weren't a couple, and she was still planning on going back to Metrion.