DANGANRONPA OC

Name: Ahma Aikawa
Age: 16-20
Height: 5'6
Weight: 132 lbs
Body type:

Name: Ahma AikawaAge: 16-20Height: 5'6Weight: 132 lbsBody type:

Face claim:

Crush: Kamukura/ Nagito (back up Muruko or Junko

Crush: Kamukura/ Nagito (back up Muruko or Junko.)

Her introduction:

" Hello, I'm Bunny the ultimate model, I hope we get along, see you soon."

Her execution: The show must go on!!

When found guilty she laughed crazily and after calming down she started crying a little. "I've been caught, hehe guess I'll see you guys later." She dragged by a chain around her waist and dropped in to an open field where she has to run from unexpected dangers that are coming for her, she sighed taking off her jacket a throwing it up before turning to face the others, she waved and when arrows were shot up and pierced her jacket she started running, she had ran through the field before seeing a modeling stage where Monokuma dressed her up and forced her to model while people shouted, booed and threw things at her. After that she was tied with string and forced to dance around, this happened for hours before Monokuma got bored and got a gun shooting her hands, legs and then her head killing her. Monokuma then revealed who she actually was to the others.

Her body discover:

She was hanging by her hands off the celling with knives in her hands and a spare threw her belly. She has deep cuts on her chest. She also had a rope her waist.

Her mastermind death is the same as her execution.
Her in V3:
She was kept hidden by Tsumgi, who asked her questions about Junko and other things. She would walk around at night until the second to last trail, she was revealed.

Her in V2:
She didn't take apart of Junko's body when she was a remnant of despair, because she didn't see the reason to, the only thing she took was the hair clips. She had survived only because they always kept a close eye on her.

In V1:
She was a traitor who gave Junko the information about everything they were doing and secretly helped with the motives.

I would advise you to read the info book on her, for more details such as back story and relationships.